SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Moving while pending
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moving while pending Login/Join 
posted
Anyone know if anything changes if you move while your Form 4 is going through? I was kicking around the idea of picking up a can or two but I'm also house hunting at the moment. Does that change anything if you have a new address when your stamp is approved?

Side note. Sad that it takes long enough that you might not live in the same spot.

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I moved while waiting for a stamp for an SBR, filed mail forwarding with post office, when stamp arrived, I immediately filled an update address form (5320.20). Approval came back just fine.

Posts: 186 | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
Thats good to know as I will be in a similar situation.

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."---George Orwell

Posts: 569 | Location: TX | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Don’t stamps go to your dealer for form 4?

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I believe my last ones came to my g mail and I had to print them off.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
yes F4 Always goes to your dealer.
F1 via the portal is emailed to you...

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post