SIGforum
How Many Pictures with a Form 4

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/7460011224

April 03, 2017, 03:27 PM
ubelongoutside
How Many Pictures with a Form 4
Hopefully quick and easy question.

When submitting a form 4 I thought I only needed 2 photographs, but I see it's in triplicate.

Do I need to attach two pictures to the one going to the ATF even though one copy is just coming back to me, and then another to the one going to the CLEO ?

Not a huge deal, but I have a couple leftover from when I renewed my passport and thought it was going to work out nicely.

Thanks,

Don

April 03, 2017, 10:17 PM
CandyMan.45
April 04, 2017, 08:34 AM
ubelongoutside
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:

So just one attached to the ATF copy, or did you do a trust and only needed one for the responsible party form?

April 04, 2017, 11:58 AM
ubelongoutside
My FFL that's handling the transfer got back to me this morning. I was asking here as he works nights at his "day job" and I thought I'd get the answer before I went to get pictures if I needed them this morning.

I got the pictures anyway, but for future reference in case anyone else wonders he told me that yes, I do need three pictures, but I could have only used one picture on the ATF form, and then just copied it 2x for the transferee copy and the CLEO copy.

He also said if I had a trust that I would have only needed one as well, but I'm doing it as an individual so that was moot.

Apparently sometimes the CLEO doesn't like that though, and since I'd already went ahead and got the new pictures I just attached a picture to each one.