SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    how to suppress a Beretta 70 .22
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how to suppress a Beretta 70 .22 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
well, my friend how does it shoot?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kampfhamster
posted Hide Post
Like a charme!

Even with very soft subsonic ammo like CCI Quiet it runs like a champ.

I love it. Puts a grin on my face every time I think of it.

The citizen watches the watchman, not the taxpayer.

Posts: 765 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I was going to ask you to concider getting a Beretta Model 71 in 22 instead of cutting up a rare barrel ... Then I realized you aren't in the US. I didn't realize how rare the 6" barrel was until I tried to find one. The 71 barrel is longer and threaded 1/2x20, Gunbroker.com has several that were imported with a faux suppressor to get around our 1968 import ban.

I was thinking of having my 70 back-bored for a threaded extension when I found out about the 71 ... I got one and found an adaptor for my YHM 22 suppressor which is 1/2x28 ... Yours looks much cleaner without the knerled adaptor, but to date I haven't found a 6" barrel.

By the way, the 70, 71 & 75 Jaguar all take the same mag

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post