SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Transfer from individual to trust
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from individual to trust Login/Join 
posted
I have a trust that owns 2 suppressors. I also own one as an individual outside the trust. What kind of hoops do I have to jump through to put it in the trust?

Thanks

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Another form 4 transfer and $200?

That's what I recall reading somewhere.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buy another $200 tax stamp.

Sig Sauer SP2022 .40 S&W Two Tone
Sig Sauer P224 No Longer Nickel 9mm
Sig Sauer P290RS 9mm Two Tone
Sig Sauer 1911 RCS
Sig Sauer P220 SAS Special Configuration
Sig Sauer M400 223/556
Sig Sauer P230SL .380
Sig Sauer P239 SAS Gen1 9mm
Sig Sauer P6 9mm

Posts: 38 | Registered: May 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
It's easy, you just need time, two copies of a Form 4, some prints, and some of these.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
the question is why? now they are equal as far as level of hassle and concern. the only reason I see is to streamline your decendants in anticipation for an easier form 5, but then the same transfer takes place to your beneficiary ie; prints, pics and duplicates. So instead of from your will to a form 5 it will be from your trust to a form 5 tax free transfer.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post