SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    my rusty's form 1 45acp can is done and headed home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

my rusty's form 1 45acp can is done and headed home Login/Join 
posted
here is the vid.
1.5" tube 8" long TI tube. 2 Stainless blast baffles cones, 6 Ti cones.

When I get some time to put pics and my own vid up when it arrives.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Awesome. I helped Rusty to some T&E with aluminum baffles on my SBR.

I've done x2 form 1 cans. Huge fan.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had 12 minutes to put a red dot on, load mags, shoot the suppressor the other day. Don't mine the overweight dude doing the shooting, I know him well he is a utter tool.

posted Hide Post
Today at the indoor range

posted Hide Post
Here is the RSC can on the ptr9kt, sorry about the vid my kids did not want to hold the phone for me. So, i improvised and held it in my teeth.

CCI 147 Grain pellets

Today's Vid, daughter held the camera. Fiochii 124 grain pellets. The ejector snapped off at 395 rounds. PTR has a replacement on its way. Good lord i need to loose weight again.

My son shooting his 10/22 build with the can. He is right handed left eye dominant.