SIGforum
Dead Air Ghost M--yea or nay

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/6990016544

August 11, 2018, 06:21 AM
SIGfourme
Dead Air Ghost M--yea or nay
Dead Air Ghost M--yeah the wipes are now classified as NFA items placing it in the PIA category for wipe replacement. Currently on sale. Caught my attention because of the sale--is the Ghost really that good for multi caliber? Please advise.
August 11, 2018, 07:52 AM
JohnV
If I was starting out heck yes its a great deal on a nice can. You have to buy another dead air product in order to get the Ghost so if you don't already have a Mask or a Sandman S and you also need a pistol can, its definitely the way to go.

When I was buying a pistol can a couple years ago, it was between the Ghost and the Rugged Obsidian. Went with the Obsidian because it was a much better value. From what I read, the Ghost had a bit of a deeper (more pleasant) tone to it, but they were pretty much on par with each other.

At this point, I am interested in a Sandman TI...but I won't pull the trigger on the Ghost Deal because I already have a pistol can and don't use it that much compared to my rimfire and rifle cans.

Depending on what calibers you plan on shooting, you might consider the Obsidian 9mm can. The cool thing about it vs the Obsidian 45 is the "short" configuration on the 9mm is actually short!

Posted from my iPhone.
August 20, 2018, 07:12 PM
SIGfourme
Bought Ghost M--$399 if bought with another Dead Air can. Sandman Ti for $699.
Free Pistons for "older" Ghost==has wipe capability in front cover. 13.5, 14, 1/2x 28, .578 and 9/16x24

New disclaimer on website--purchases made on or after 8/17/18 do not qualify for both promotions.

I got lucky and get both promos...

Capitol Armory. Razz
November 06, 2018, 09:15 PM
SIGfourme
All the pistons came in from DeadAir Razz
Just waiting on the tax stamp.
Dry fly posted a NIB Ghost- too good of a price to let it pass now that I have the piston pack .
November 06, 2018, 10:06 PM
DSgrouse
Your reasoning is why i bought a Mask, Odessa, Sandman Ti, with 3 ghost m's.

Now i am considering a nomad 30 with a 4th ghost m.

I have the following taking up my ghost m's
Form1 Kriss Vector 40sw
Form 1 MPX 9mm
My 45 acp pistols (HK)

I have one 40sw threaded pistol (hk) that I would put the 4th ghost m with.

The 9mm will use the odessa for the shorter guns, the larger guns i will swap a piston out on one of the ghost m's