SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Who makes good aftermarket threaded pistol barrels?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who makes good aftermarket threaded pistol barrels? Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted
Primarily 9mm and 45 ACP

Besides Sig of course...

JB

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any particular make or model you’re looking for?

I have been happy with Combat Armory’s threaded barrels for Gen 1-4 Glock 17s and 19s. Very inexpensive compared to others, and they handle lead bullets well too.

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had fine results with Silencerco.

Posts: 5158 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Glock 19
Sig P229
Sig P220

quote:
Originally posted by Creeping_Death:
Any particular make or model you’re looking for?

I have been happy with Combat Armory’s threaded barrels for Gen 1-4 Glock 17s and 19s. Very inexpensive compared to others, and they handle lead bullets well too.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
Very good barrels are made by Bar-So and Jarvis. You can get them in a drop-in fit or a some gunsmithing required fit for greater accuracy. I've also had good luck with Sig's own threaded barrels for just about every 9 and 45 they sell, still waiting on one for my 220 Legion 10mm.
Silencer-Co sells barrels, I've seen some at Silencer Shop, Brownell's sells them.
Google "threaded pistol barrels" and have a few drinks and snacks handy as there is a lot out there. Oh, they are on GunBroker also.

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns
suppressors
07/02

Posts: 76 | Registered: August 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
For my glocks I’ve been happy with Lonewolf Distributors. I have several of them.

For the Sigs, I’ve only had a couple of Bar-Sto. They were fine also.

Posts: 6297 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
I've had fine results with Silencerco.

Same here, between Glock 19 (not mine, a buddy's) a P226, and recently a VP9 I've had great results with SilencerCo barrels.

For HK I like Rim Country Manufacturing (RCM) barrels.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I have had much better experience with KKM over BarSto. SilencerCo’s are good as well.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
Forgot about KKK, they are really good also. I do have several of those.

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns
suppressors
07/02

Posts: 76 | Registered: August 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
For my Gen 3 G19, I got a Silencerco barrel threaded in 13.5mX1LH to match my Sig barrels.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16660 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post