SIGforum
Did anyone take advantage of the SiCo summer special? If so, where did you register?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/6800023444

July 12, 2018, 04:41 PM
esdunbar
Did anyone take advantage of the SiCo summer special? If so, where did you register?
I bought 3 new SiCo cans to take advantage of their summer special.

I have my proof of purchase, but I don't see where to send them? Or how to tell SiCo which cans I want as my free ones.

If anyone has already done this, I'd greatly appreciate some guidance in this. SiCo customer support is slammed. My email has gone unanswered for 3 days now and getting through to them on the phone is impossible.

Thanks
July 12, 2018, 08:49 PM
Hammer1967
https://silencerco.com/register/

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto
July 13, 2018, 09:01 AM
esdunbar
That’s to register the three I bought. I don’t see where I tell them what 3 free ones I want?

ETA: I just said screw it and decided to fill out that form. Once you put in your dollar amount, a new field pops up and asks you which free product you want.
July 29, 2018, 07:34 PM
Tommydogg
I didn't know about this deal, I bought two, a specwar 556 and a Hybrid, now I have a free Spectre and free Octane 45 soon to be on the way!

Beth Greene
August 11, 2018, 09:51 PM
slabsides45
I didn't realize there was a time limit on when to register for the free can, but I got soooo lucky! Turns out they've been so inundated with registrations that they decided to leave the registration open longer, so I managed to squeak in on the deal (bought mine back in early July; didn't know the deadline was past).

So for anyone who purchased within the prescribed dates, it isn't too late to get yours!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
September 24, 2018, 08:47 PM
Tommydogg
I received an email last week saying my request was approved and my Omega should ship 4 months from when I registered! I wonder if they will do it again?

Beth Greene
October 01, 2018, 06:58 PM
esdunbar
I still haven’t heard anything from them, but I’m glad to hear they’re still working on it.