SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Did anyone take advantage of the SiCo summer special? If so, where did you register?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did anyone take advantage of the SiCo summer special? If so, where did you register? Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted
I bought 3 new SiCo cans to take advantage of their summer special.

I have my proof of purchase, but I don't see where to send them? Or how to tell SiCo which cans I want as my free ones.

If anyone has already done this, I'd greatly appreciate some guidance in this. SiCo customer support is slammed. My email has gone unanswered for 3 days now and getting through to them on the phone is impossible.

Thanks

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
https://silencerco.com/register/

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1090 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
That’s to register the three I bought. I don’t see where I tell them what 3 free ones I want?

ETA: I just said screw it and decided to fill out that form. Once you put in your dollar amount, a new field pops up and asks you which free product you want.

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I didn't know about this deal, I bought two, a specwar 556 and a Hybrid, now I have a free Spectre and free Octane 45 soon to be on the way!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize there was a time limit on when to register for the free can, but I got soooo lucky! Turns out they've been so inundated with registrations that they decided to leave the registration open longer, so I managed to squeak in on the deal (bought mine back in early July; didn't know the deadline was past).

So for anyone who purchased within the prescribed dates, it isn't too late to get yours!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I received an email last week saying my request was approved and my Omega should ship 4 months from when I registered! I wonder if they will do it again?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I still haven’t heard anything from them, but I’m glad to hear they’re still working on it.