SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Anyone else heard of PEWscience?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else heard of PEWscience? Login/Join 
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted
I recently joined this guy's website ( www.pewscience.com) after I found his page via social media. The dude who runs it, Jay, is a former DoD civilian weapons system engineer and is currently an engineer for a civilian defense contractor.

Reading through his silencer sound standard and some of his in-depth data analysis can be a bit dry if you're not a science and/or math guy. Fair warning.

Anyway, it's kickass information and the basic reviews are free... go check it out if silencers and real sound data interest you. Curious to see what you guys think.

No, I'm not paid to post this and have no affiliation with Jay or his website other than being a paying member and a silencer enthusiast. I'm thrilled to see an independent party doing serious analysis, comparison, and reviews of current suppressor offerings.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Saw his stuff on the Form1 Suppressor board. Good stuff!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
Saw his stuff on the Form1 Suppressor board. Good stuff!

Nice, glad someone else is using it! I think there's a definite need for what he's doing. His podcast isn't bad either, if you're into that sort of thing.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post