SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    3 lug adapters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 lug adapters Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone used the hk parts 3 lug adapters for the mpx and scorpion?

https://www.hkparts.net/shop/p...eyword=3+lug+adapter

I have an Omega 9k in nfa jail right now and hope to have in a couple of months. Got the silencerco 3 lug adapter for the can but need to find the actual 3 lug portion for the mpx and scorpion.

Any better options?

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I have one of theirs on my Scorpion, works well with both my SilencerCo 3-lug (old style) and Rugged 3-lug.

Is your SilencerCo the newer slimmer adapter or the older style?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Mine just got delivered to the office about 30 minutes ago and it's sitting on my desk now...crazy timing.

I'll be using it with a TiRant 9 (the adapter for that came in yesterday) on my Scorpion.

I'll report later tonight how it fits up.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
I have one of theirs on my Scorpion, works well with both my SilencerCo 3-lug (old style) and Rugged 3-lug.

Is your SilencerCo the newer slimmer adapter or the older style?

It’s the old style. Got when they had the $200 rebates going. New style came out later. Any reason to update other than a little smaller?

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I installed mine last night. Everything fit well and the lock up of the can is nice and tight.

I have a gen 2 with dual threads. Of note, I can keep a thread protector on the smaller threads under the stock flash hider. The same thread protector will not fit under the 3 lug. It doesn’t matter to me, just an FYI.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 06wrb:
Any reason to update other than a little smaller?

That's about the only reason I see.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post