SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    High heat suppressor covers ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High heat suppressor covers ?? Login/Join 
Banned
posted
Wandering if anyone has used or seen one in action. While I know this request may be somewhat of an oxymoron..I'm looking for a small think can cover. I have a short suppressor on a 11.5 gun. Wanting something to help aid in burning my leg when transition drills. TAB sent there newer /prototype one out and works buy does heat up Nd eventually melts.( ordering another one anyway as it works well for what it is and as thin as it is ) Any one know of another for a short can that holds up well.

Figured I'd ask.

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Bowers Griptastic gets pretty good reviews.

Posts: 41 | Registered: November 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Battlecloth:
The Bowers Griptastic gets pretty good reviews.

This was my immediate first thought.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 874 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
My choice as well...

In my mind, much better than fabric covers.

I have the FDE version and can testify to the value of following their directions in cutting it and using a little water to help it get on your can.

Posts: 1951 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup. I run these on my big cans and they are great.

Posts: 1608 | Location: Western Wa | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post