SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Group buy for suppressor wrenches-reopened 7/24
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Group buy for suppressor wrenches-reopened 7/24 Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Got my stuff Saturday.
Everything fits nice and tight.
Thanks, SIGfourme, for putting this together.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Mine came in--all fit nice and snug. It was a good deal all around. If there is interest-I may do it again. The vendor is a nice guy. Convinced me to get off the fence and buy the Energetic Armament Vox.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
Mine came in--all fit nice and snug. It was a good deal all around. If there is interest-I may do it again. The vendor is a nice guy. Convinced me to get off the fence and buy the Energetic Armament Vox.

I'd be in for 2 wrenches, a 3 lug socket and a vox blox if you did it again.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to read this branch of the forum more frequently. I'll also be in on the next buy if you set one up.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Ok . Will see what he will do-post what you want or e mail me directly.
Frank

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going to need some help figuring out what I need to get:

- I've got a Silenerco Hybrid so that would be a #13, right? Do I need two wrenches to take the suppressor apart, or just one?

- Torque Tools (#10 & #11) 1 ea.

- Piston Pal. (x1)

- definitely would like the Vox Blox:
sku EA44 for the Hybrid;
sku EA 43 for a rimfire suppressor

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
I've got a Silenerco Hybrid so that would be a #13, right? Do I need two wrenches to take the suppressor apart, or just one?

Email the vendor. He's very helpful.

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
M4 taken care of.
Marksman e mail sent with vendor contact info.

posted Hide Post
Got your e-mail, Sig. Responded to you and also contacted the vendor.

Thank you!

posted Hide Post
Damn, I was late to the party on this one. If anyone has an extra piston pal they want to sell let me know.

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Is there interest in another group buy for suppressor wrench’s ?

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Group buy for suppressor wrench’s back on.
New wrench now available is Sig SRD 22.
Also Atlas Bipod tool.
Same pricing as before 10-19 wrench’s $25 per wrench
More than 20 wrench’s $20 per wrench
Shipping is actually cost to the vender
Http://suppressortools.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
How do we "sign up"? POst here what we want or just order?

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Post here.
You can e mail me with any questions.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I'm having recurring issues with my Liberty Centurions not staying tight. Does one of the other Liberty tools fit by chance?

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
I believe all the Liberty Fixed barrel and piston mounts are interchangeable. Mystic X uses sales adaptors as Centurion.

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
New discount on Warren Industries suppressor tools. Posted in classifieds also.
10% off til Jan 31.
Code is SIGFORUM_10