SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Group buy for suppressor wrenches-reopened 7/24
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Group buy for suppressor wrenches-reopened 7/24 Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
I stumbled across Warren Innovations web site that produces 3D printed wrench's for most of the suppressor manufacturers. Nice product but very pricey if you want only one wrench. I will organize a group buy that allows all of us to get a significant discount off his normal price. He also offers a Piston organizer--similar to a socket wrench organizer. Para has allowed posting in this category.
Link: http://suppressortools.com/
Pricing 10-19 wrench's $25/wrench, $30/3 lug, $20/vox box
20 wrench's - $20/wrench,$15/3 lug
Please post # and type of item. I will update thread as confirmations come in.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGfourme,

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Nice find, thanks for taking this on. I’m in for a few.

1-wrench #5
1-wrench #13

And 2-piston pals if they’re subject to the group buy pricing.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
No problem. The vendor is very willing to work with us. That's 4 so far.

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I am in for:
1each #12 wrench
1 each Piston Pal

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Currently at 10. Group buy threshold achieved.
Bump

posted Hide Post
I am in for the following:
#12 Wrench- 1
#13 Wrench- 1
#16 Wrench- 1
Piston Pals- 2
Vox Box- 1

Thank you

Posts: 90 | Location: The Mitten | Registered: September 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
At 16.
Will keep group buy open to give the Forum an opportunity to respond. I will be in contact with the vendor to start manufacturing. The early responders will not have to wait.
Frank

secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
I'll take (2) each of the #2, #5 and #12.

Those six should take us above the 20 threshold so they should be $20 each. That should make my total (6) at $20 each for a total of $120.

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
At 22.
$20 per wrench.

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Goldie- vendor needs to know Vox size.
Guys , please e mail your address so I can start the process.

Picture of Cntrl23
posted Hide Post
Thank you for arranging this!

I’ll take:

#12 Wrench - 1

#13 Wrench -1

Posts: 179 | Location: MN | Registered: January 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1.57 in. Vox Blox™, SKU EA44

Fits the Omega™ & Hybrid™

Thank you very much
3 wrenches @ 20.00 each
1 Vox Box @ 20.00 each
2 Piston Pals

Posts: 90 | Location: The Mitten | Registered: September 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
I have heard from Ceptor, Cntrl and Rackrack. Goldie and Hudr -need addresses.
I believe the vendor has all of the wrench's in stock at this time. I will iron out the details for payment.
I am down for #4,#6,#15,#17 and #18.
Still open for group buy.

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Goldie --no e mail in your profile. Please contact me.
Frank

posted Hide Post
email sent to your hotmail
Thank you

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Vendor is ready to ship. I have sent addresses and contact info to the vendor. Will close group buy tomorrow.
Frank

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Invoices just went out- 815 PM Eastern Time

posted Hide Post
got it and paid...thanks again

"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Got the email and got it paid.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Group buy is now closed.