SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    MP5 option for .22lr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MP5 option for .22lr Login/Join 
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted
So I recently shot a higher end MP5 clone in that had a fake can on it. It was a ton of fun to shoot.
Therefore, I bought a 22 can and now have 6 or so months to find the gun to put it on.

I am seeing HK clones with crazy variation in price. I am looking for higher quality, but it is just a 22 after all. Any help would be appreciated.

I went with an AAC Halcyon on a whim, it was in the store and I had the cash so I just went for it. I really don't know much about it.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Usually the HK branded, but made by Walther (Umarex), .22lr MP5 clone is considered the better quality gun.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post