SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Silencerco Spectre II
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silencerco Spectre II Login/Join 
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted
Well its been 6 months since the ATF cashed my check. Should be soon and ill be shooting my 10/22 and 22/45 quietly

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
You’re gonna love it. Despite newer kids on the block (Dead Air Mask, Rugged Oculus, etc) I still really enjoy my Spectre II. A very very good can.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
My favorite 22 can. Welcome to the club

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spectre II is an excellent can! Very well made.I usually clean after about 500 rounds to avoid problems w leading. After thorough cleaning I pretreat with either Fireclean or bore butter (Yellow kind). You'll especially love it on rifle I think.

Posts: 494 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I too enjoy my Spectre 2...

Don't notice FRP...unlike monolithic cores.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I'm feelin' the spectre II love, as well.

Great little can and scary quiet on my Tactical Solutions barrels.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post