SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Glock 19 TB duty holster...help!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 19 TB duty holster...help! Login/Join 
posted
Looked everywhere, cannot find a left handed duty holster for the G19 with a threaded barrel, the problem is the factory sights are super tall(made to see over a suppressor), keeping it from sliding into the standard holsters, anyone know where I can get one? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 394 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Take a look at Gundo Holsters. He makes decent stuff. Usually a 3-4 week turnaround.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
I'd put standard height sights on the gun and go with the tried and true Safariland 6360/5. A duty rig is not somewhere I'd go experimenting.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 21 with suppressor sights fits fine I'm the 21 Safariland ALS. If length is an issue, go with a 17/22 holster for the extra barrel length.

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post