SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Picked up my Suppressors today!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up my Suppressors today! Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
Submitted 7-11-16
approved 6-25-17

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Congrats man - it's a helluva long wait!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
That's a happy day there man! I'm still waiting for my last two pre-41f stamps to come in. The wait for these has been excruciating.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Congrats. The Omega is a great can.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
The Omega was the first can I bought as well. Great choice! I really like the ASR mount.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post