SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    No discounts or deals?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No discounts or deals? Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted
I picked up 3 cans today and thought, "maybe I should buy a couple more."

I hopped online to look at what suppressors were selling for. I assumed there were likely a lot of really good deals out there given how soft the market appears to be (or so I keep hearing).

I was surprised to see that there aren't really any good deals to be had out there. Considering most folks spent more than they should have/needed to during the Clinton election fear and 41F, and the Republican control, there really aren't many motivating reasons to get us to toss the Feds another $200 for the privilege of waiting in a year long line.

What am I missing? Is the markup on suppressors not as high as I've always assumed it was? I figured folks would be trying to move them, but prices are actually higher than I saw them last year.

I'm not an expert in this at all, so what am I missing?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
This is a good thread to find deals on cans...

ARF.com

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
you just missed a pretty good sale on silencershop the other day.
On friday (i think was friday) they were doing "free tax stamp" on any of the Q suppressors.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1522 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
I'm actually seeing the opposite... just too lazy these days to take the extra steps (prints & photo). To bother with them...

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I’m too lazy to bother. With 5 cans covering all the bases, I’m outta the game unless the pipe dream that is the HPA passed (ain’t gonna happen IMO).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm seeing a ton of deals out there. You just have to look beyond the brick and mortar and silencershop outlets. QRF/Hansohn/Capitol/Lanbo's all have some solid deals right now.

Posts: 10 | Registered: March 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.budsgunshop.com/ca...6222/SCO+OMEGA9K+9MM

Omega 9K $472

Several other Silencerco deals this morning.

Edit: Just pulled it up and it changed to $606

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Just need to reach out to your Sigforum dealers, I know of a few.....bet the pricing will be pretty decent.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I got lazy and quit before 41F.

But I broke down and got a Sandman-K in January. Pictures were a PITA, fingerprints were easy since I could just have someone do them at work.

I can't remember what it cost but I think it was under $500.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post