SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    anyone else having issues with silencershops website?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone else having issues with silencershops website? Login/Join 
posted
I can log in, view my past orders, wishlist.

When i go to my cart, it sends me to an error page.

Here are some screen shots off my phone.

I have tried it on my phone, and desktop. I have deleted my cache and cookies on both. I have used IE, Chrome, Duckduck go. All lead me to this error.

I have messaged silencer shop, so far nothing we have tried has made a difference.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Ugh, they say right there they are undergoing site maintenance...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rolls eyes.

As I said I have discussed this with silencer shop. Nothing "WE" have tried has made a difference. Their site is not undergoing maintenance.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was kicked over to their IT manager, Matt Bischoff.

Turns out there was an item i had put in my car while it was instock, that had since ran out of stock. That was the cause of the error.

They removed that item, and now it is all golden.