SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Question about a website selling 40 caliber "fuel filters"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about a website selling 40 caliber "fuel filters" Login/Join 
posted
actually selling several calibers of fuel filters...

I randomly came across a website while looking for car parts that was selling a "fuel filter" with an ID of 0.400" and a "filter element" made from 7075 AL with 1/2-28 threads on one end.

Someone help me out here. This website has to be an ATF sting site, right? I can't believe a site offering what are obviously suppressors that pops up in a Google Ad wouldn't be taken down immediately if it wasn't.

I don't own a suppressor nor know much about them, but I have shot with them several times. I just have never done any research into this world and this site just seemed crazy if its purpose is not to catch people trying to skirt the law. -- just curious

Posts: 727 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
A lot of them are fake sites but there are a few selling them as

SOLVENT TRAPS

and they have stipulations on their website telling you to file a FORM 1.

I think Rainer has a solvent trap from JK on their website.

If they're selling them as fuel filters and no mention of form 1, then likely scam/trap.
lol

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Maybe I’m just paranoid but I wouldn’t look at these websites as anything other than a trap Frown

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/7FPELc1wEvk

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^This! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Funny, I've noticed a couple of videos about this here just in the past couple of days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=270sLN5WL2I

Either he's really naive or really stupid.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post