SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    P320 Griffin Suppressor FTF/stovepipes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Griffin Suppressor FTF/stovepipes Login/Join 
posted
Help me out guys. Running 124/115 in my P320, with Griffin suppressor. With the suppressor on, many FTF and stove pipes. Without suppressor, everything is perfect. Ideas?

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Need more details... which 1 ??

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Maybe try 147 Grain Loads....Subsonic by Design Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Piston installed or without one? Not knowing which specific suppressor model, if the suppressor was used on a rifle, it will need a piston for use on a pistol.

Tony

Posts: 306 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
I have a P320 TacOps that I suppress with a Griffin Optimus. Works great.

You DO have the booster installed, don't you? And the booster spring is installed around the piston? I'm guessing you're using the booster because I don't believe Griffin makes a 13.5x1LH threaded fixed barrel adapter.

Wink

I only ask because you didn't say how much experience you have with suppressors.

I'd be interested to know what model suppressor you have, and do you have another gun you could try the suppressor on?

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, booster installed. This is one of many suppressors. Griffith Rev9. My rifle suppressors are dedicated to the rifle so there are no mix ups.

Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
Try 158gr Fiocchi or a lighter recoil spring. My 19 with both Osprey and Rugged Obsidian hs the same issue, 13# recoil spring fixed it.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Just had a thought. Is the piston in the gun from Griffin? Some manufacturer's pistons will not work in other manufacturer's suppressors.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is. A lot of use and anti-seize and it works now.