SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    AAC TI RANT. 45 for $350 or 3 for $900
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AAC TI RANT. 45 for $350 or 3 for $900 Login/Join 
Picture of ACTEG
posted
http://www.capitolarmory.com/a...-suppressor-671.html

No affiliation but this seemed lie a smoking deal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ACTEG,

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Link wouldn't work for me (could be a phone issue), but if I'm reading that right are sales slumping that much now?

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Yes, there are currently many deals to be had.

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Got the same email about this, now if it wasn't such a pain in the Ass to submit the paperwork now... this would be a Done Deal !!

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
that's a crazy good deal....

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACTEG:
http://www.capitolarmory.com/a...-suppressor-671.html

No affiliation but this seemed lie a smoking deal.

You're a terrible person.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
seriously terrible..
I don't even have a host for the tirant yet...

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Lol, me neither but I had to snag one too.

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I walked into ADCO a week ago and bought three suppressors. Damn! Wish I had known about this first.

I think I need I need a Tirant 45 to go with my 9 don't I? I do? Yep, you're right guys, I do. Razz

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Slight thread drift...

Suggestions for a good .45cal carbine or sub-gun for this thing?
I've already got a Kriss Vector with an Octane 45k on it so I don't need a 2nd one of those.

posted Hide Post
The email I received said you had to purchase (2) non-TiRant suppressors yo get the get the buy 2 get 1 free deal... wanted to get 3 of them.

Posts: 469 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The deal on three is 3/$900.

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Had a meeting with some of the staff of Q located here in NH. They will be using my club for testing and development. They were saying the sales of suppressors tanked this year and a lot of places were hurting.

You have to move them somehow.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1090 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
Too bad it isn't a Ti-Rant 9.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
I have been waiting 16 months for my Ti-Rant 9. Called the ATF two weeks ago and they said that it had been approved THAT DAY! Now I am waiting for my class III dealer to receive the paperwork so I can go pick it up.

I am seriously tired of the wait time on these suppressors. I buy it on the internet and have it shipped to my dealer which takes 3 months and then the wait for my approval.

The last suppressor I purchased took 12 months.
I must be Job.

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
They just went out of stock on these so the deal is over. FYI

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post