SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Form 1 E-file process?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Form 1 E-file process? Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted
Hey all-

I have a trust and want to do a Form 1 on an SBR. This will start as an 80% receiver, which I will complete.
How do I e-file for the stamp?
I assume I have to assign and engrave a serial number along with the trust info.
What else goes into it?
Are they still running about a month to process?

Thanks,

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23243 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
go to atf's website and order some fingerprint cards. order extra!! it's free.

order a fingerprint pad from amazon.
fingerprint yourself on two cards. and any other responsible person on your trust.

take a picture that you can resize of yourself and any other responsible person on your trust.

fill out the efile form online. upload your trust documents. pay the fee.
you'll get an email with some paperwork to include with your fingerprint cards to mail in.

my last one this year took 3 weeks to approve.
i'm waiting on the serial number for my banshee and i will file for another sbr.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
For fingerprints, alternately go to a service like IdentiGo and have them do it. They can print right onto the appropriate FBI fingerprint cards, so you don't need to supply your own. I don't think other places like the UPS Store can do this exact service, though.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
with a 80%, more like 5-6 months...

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
with a 80%, more like 5-6 months...

Is that correct? Have you done one?

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
I've been tracking F1 w/ custom serial #'s and that's about the norm. I'm on month 2 w/ F1's on custom serial #'s...

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post