SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    B&T APC45 with B&T 45acp three lug suppressor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&T APC45 with B&T 45acp three lug suppressor Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
FRP but otherwise sounds pretty nice. Right on the edge of hearing safe using 230gr.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you like the APC 45? I have the APC 9 and was thinking of getting the 45. What ammo and suppressor where used?

Posts: 203 | Registered: April 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I have both. Suppressor is B&T. Ammo was Wolf steel 9mm

posted Hide Post
Nice video and yea, FRP was very noticeable. I wonder how the B&T compares to Ti-Rant 45 (can't know due to no 3-lug adapter for it) or the Omega45K with the low profile 3-lug adapter that is available?

Posts: 36 | Registered: September 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish there were more reviews of the APC 45. After Silencerco came out with the 45acp 3 lug mount, I started looking at getting one again. I have the Octane 45 and the Rugged Obsidian in jail. Would be great to see other brands of ammo being used. Need to try find out if the Silencerco 3 lug works in the Obsidian.

Posts: 203 | Registered: April 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I have a Ti-Rant 45 and an Omega. If there were a 3-lug solution out, I might try it but alas I'm already in for $1k on the B&T can. We also shot some S&B brass cased 230gr and similar results with respect to FRP. My TiRant has it as well so I wouldn't expect a different result when mounted to the APC45.