SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    If the HPA passes, (big if)...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If the HPA passes, (big if)... Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Would it be plausible to see an integrally suppressed, 16" upper that would not be NFA?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
absolutely.
it would take several months for design and production to get spun up..
but yes - we'd likely be seeing stuff like that all over the place.
or even uppers being sold with shorter barrels and suppressers pinned/welded in place

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
absolutely.
or even uppers being sold with shorter barrels and suppressers pinned/welded in place

Yes, that's really what I was thinking about.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spikes Tactical's Black Widow is already exactly that, but in .300 blackout. Only needs a stamp for the suppressor.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I think you'll see all sorts of that stuff.

And integrally suppressed handguns as well.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
absolutely.

Couple months....I am gonna guess 18 months before you will see them in stores not on giant backorder.

I may try moving an Omega for $3k used if that act passes.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post