SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of kandersn
posted Hide Post
E-Filed a Form 1 on June 11th 2016 and got it March 16th, 2017.

I have one more Form 1 processing. I filed that one on July 7th 2016.

Kevin

Posts: 281 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Form 1 Trust SBR
E-filed 6-24-2016
Approved 3-16-2017

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Dealer mailed a Form 4, Individual, paper, on. Dec. 10.

ATF has not charged my credit card yet.

Is this out of the ordinary ?

I see where it is taking 8-9 months to process fully. I was under the impression payment method was being charged in ~45 days.

ETA: First suppressor, Daniel Defense ISR.

ETA: ATF charged the $200 today. 15 weeks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redhookbklyn,

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Called the NFA branch in WV today and checked, only takes a few minutes, SN, Trust name and mines still in process, said the wait time is now 9 months so that Means Mid April.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Trust mailed 6/16
Approved 3/13
Stamp at dealer 3/22

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Called ATF NFA office yesterday and gave the serial # of my suppressor. It was mid-October when the application was filed by my local shop. Was told that they are currently working on applications from mid-June, and to expect another 5 months for mine. Not sure that they are accounting for the huge bubble that will hit them from the July orders, will see what happens.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Got my tax stamp today for my MCX. 9" barrel. Took 9 months.
Now I get to wait about 12 months for my other stamp for my suppressor.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more, but I'm not going through this crap again. Here's hoping the Hearing Protection Act passes.

+1

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:
An update.....

I purchased and submitted forms through silencershop on 26 April.

Check was cashed on 3 June.

Still waiting to hear back. Silencershop is telling me to wait 6-8 months from the 3 June date.

I used an already existing trust which already owned one approved stamp. The previous one didn't take this long. I'm seeing that some of you ordered/submitted later than I did, and have already received replies. I'm wondering if this is a silencershop issue. I'm getting pretty impatient. It's been 7 months since I sent my paperwork in.

UPDATE

It's in my hands!

Ordered: 26 April 2016, silencershop

Check cashed: 3 June 2016

ATF Approved (to me): 14 March 2017

Tax stamp arrived at my FFL: 27 March 2017

My awesome FFL hand delivered the stamp and silencer to my door....27 March 2017!

11 months and a day from order/payment/forms submission (to silencershop) to my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally the first of three form 4s (HeavyD trust).
Purchased from local dealer 6/10/16
Credit card charged by ATF on 6/23/16
Approved 3/21/17
Call from dealer to come and get it 3/25/17

Posts: 134 | Location: Southern Arizona | Registered: September 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Trust - eFiled Form 1 Suppressor
"Submitted" 7/3/16
"Approved" 3/28/17

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanPatWork
posted Hide Post
I'm a new member of the club. Individual form 4.
mailed in end of June 2016
check cashed July 5, 2016
approved March 22, 2017

Picking it up later this week.

Posts: 284 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Finally received my Rugged Obsidian yesterday. Ordered April 2016.

Looks good.

Pick up was a good experience as well. Which is better than the last place I used for pickup.

Also got to play with an eotech red dot scope which seems like a winner.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanPatWork:
I'm a new member of the club. Individual form 4.
mailed in end of June 2016
check cashed July 5, 2016
approved March 22, 2017

Picking it up later this week.

Nice I have an individual form 4 waiting for pickup check cashed July 13th. Mine is hopefully in this batch!

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hey! I like stuff
posted Hide Post
Just got approval notification for a bunch of Form 4s, the latest one was for a Dead Air Sandman-S that I ordered on June 8th.

Posts: 2756 | Location: Sterling, VA | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mailed form 4 6/16/2016
Approved 3/21/2017
Arrived at FFL 3/28/2017

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Silencershop sent me a Can without a piston.

Had an IOU inside.

Good times.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I wasn't as impatient with my last three as I am with this last one I'm waiting on. it feels like it's taking for.eh.ver!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redrider1596
posted Hide Post
Form 1 - Trust - eFile - SBR

Submitted on 7/2/16
Approved today 3/31/17

Posts: 321 | Location: Rio Grande Valley, TX | Registered: March 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
I wasn't as impatient with my last three as I am with this last one I'm waiting on. it feels like it's taking for.eh.ver!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post