SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My thanks to everyone ! I'll just sit tight for a couple more weeks....I was just worried that it might have disappeared into the IT Ether. (The ATF page says something about being submitted and being processed, so I guess I should just believe them and breathe slowly.... Smile ) Thanks again, mike

QUOTE]Originally posted by SigM4:
They were running about 40-45 days, but with all this talk of 41p possibly going into effect next month. Business has been booming it seems! They are coming in at 60-65 days now. If your worried log in and see if it's still in your pending folder.[/QUOTE]

This. I submitted mine on 2/2 and got it back on 4/1. My buddy submitted his a week before me and ended up getting it two weeks sooner than I did. Seems like the wait time has crept up a little recently.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 1272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Trust, Silencerco Saker

Check cashed 1/16
Call today from dealer 4/13, stamp is in.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sig 226,

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
Form 4 Trust, Silencerco Omega

Check cashed 1/16
Call today from dealer 4/13, stamp is in.

GAH same cash day, you guys are killing me.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Just got my form1 back today it was paper filed and took 5 months 3 days. It is for my PS90

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Crap ... I kept putting it off and filed 3 form 1's on 3-12. The last one, I'm not sure what happened but after I paid I went back in to print my form to keep track of it and it didn't have my name, address or trust name on it ... Didn't get it straightened out until 3-29 ...

I guess I'll just hurry up and wait ... at least they aren't taking the 335 days like my last ones.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 ( SBR) E-filed on Feb.10.....Approved April 15th !!! Big Grin

Hang in there guys, it does work !

Posts: 1272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
E-filed SBR took 63 days.

Filed Feb. 11th
Approved April 15th

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'll have to wait 3-4 more weeks for my Octane HD 9

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I pick brains ?? The other day, I got my email notification of approval. I got a copy of the signed application but it is stamped "DRAFT" across the page.

Is that all I get or are they going to send me something more permanent ?

I ask because I am going to make a number of copies to have available as well as laminate the copies.

Thanks ! mike

Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
^^That was a mistake by the ATF, it should not say draft on the final approved form. Give them a call and they can send you a corrected form.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:
Can I pick brains ?? The other day, I got my email notification of approval. I got a copy of the signed application but it is stamped "DRAFT" across the page.

I ask because I am going to make a number of copies to have available as well as laminate the copies.

Thanks ! mike

Just happen to me as well... Go back online and click "Ask the experts". Make sure to include your Permit/Control No.

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:

Thanks ! mike

Just happen to me as well... Go back online and click "Ask the experts". Make sure to include your Permit/Control No.

Same thing happened to me. They had the corrected copy to me within a day or so. Only thing that changed was the approval date was updated.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info...you guys are priceless !

recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Silencerco Sparrow

Purchased: January 8, 2015
Check Cashed: January 12, 2015
Pending: January 15, 2015
Approved: April 02, 2015 (I was so hoping it was going to be Apr 1)
Stamp/Silencer Pickup from Dealer: April 18, 2015

Pics!
Just the Sparrow.

On a 22/45 LITE

I don't mind the new timing that's for sure. Hope it holds, I purchased a Saker 556 on March 15, 2015.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c_zielsdorf:
Silencershop emailed me Friday to tell me the two suppressors I bought from them shipped to my local transfer dealer.
Emailed Silencershop and they told me my form 4 was submitted Jan 16, 2015.

ETA: ATFE cashed check on Jan 23, 2015.

Picked up my YHM ULT, and Sico Sparrow today!

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1409 | Location: WY | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Patriot_1776
posted Hide Post
Got the call from two different dealers today!

Silencerco Sparrow
Purchased: Jan 18, 2015
Call from dealer: April 29, 2015

Silencerco Omega:
Purchased: Jan 27, 2015
Call from dealer: April 29, 2015

Now I'm just waiting on an Octane and an Osprey...

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1616 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Definitely slowing way down now... Efiled

Form 1 - 2/18
Approved - 4/30

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
Definitely slowing way down now... Efiled

Form 1 - 2/18
Approved - 4/30

AHHHHH!! I'm a 2/20 and still waiting. Frown

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety

AHHHHH!! I'm a 2/20 and still waiting. Frown

Patience is definitely a virtue... you should be next week then. I know the feeling, still got a bunch of stuff in the pipeline as well!

Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Man, I bought through silencershop, had two checks cashed in December, still no word on either!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post