SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Bamf
posted Hide Post
Form 4 trust paper file for suppressor (Silencer Shop Direct): Check Cashed 04/10/15

Form 4 Approved: 08/04/15

Stamp Received By Dealer: 8/10/15

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DevlDogs55,

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Form 4 trust paper file for suppressor (Silencer Shop Direct): Check Cashed 04/10/15

Form 4 Approved: 08/04/15

Stamp Received By Dealer: 8/10/15

Exact same for me, though Silencer Shop had to re-submit my form 4 for some reason a month after it had shipped to the dealer. Regardless, picked up my SpecterII and TiRANT9 today - pretty giddy to finally have them!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
There's hope!

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
My babies are coming home today. Went the trust route. Trust was complete in Early Feb, cans were ordered through Silencer Co in late Feb, check cashed in early April, got the call yesterday that they were ready to be picked up. Overall, the process for a newb went really well and really required very little time on my part.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how refunds are issued? Are they direct deposit or is it a check refund?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Does anyone know how refunds are issued? Are they direct deposit or is it a check refund?

The one I had kicked back was eFiled, and returned as a direct deposit. Don't know if it's different for mailed forms.

Thanks, I efiled so i'm assuming that's how I'll get it.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post
4/6 check cashed
8/13 call from dealer Smile

Finally have my Mack Brothers Lima.

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
My check was cashed 4/13 on my Omega still waiting.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
My Saker 556 approved on August 9, 2015 Form 4 arrived at my dealer today August 20, 2015. Picked it up!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
Picked up my Omega today! Check cashed 4-14, approved 8-17.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Patriot_1776
posted Hide Post
Osprey on Trust / Form 4

Purchased 3/16/15
Approved 8/9/15
Arrived at dealer 8/20/15
Picked up 8/22/15

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1616 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I can't see why it should take anywhere near 116 days to approve an e-file.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
I can't see why it should take anywhere near 116 days to approve an e-file.

That has always been my conundrum ... especially if you already have other NFA items!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Especially if recently approved!

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine has to be close, eform on 5/10.....

Posts: 294 | Location: FL | Registered: May 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^^

My Scorpion was pending when my last one was not approved because they "didn't have" my trust ... I emailed my agent she said to re-submit and email her the control number and she would approve it ... I did and asked her if she could approve my Scorpion while she had all the paperwork and my background check right there ... She said; "No, it will have to wait its turn."

I guess that's job security.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
quote:
^^^^

My Scorpion was pending when my last one was not approved because they "didn't have" my trust ... I emailed my agent she said to re-submit and email her the control number and she would approve it ... I did and asked her if she could approve my Scorpion while she had all the paperwork and my background check right there ... She said; "No, it will have to wait its turn."

I guess that's job security.
Agreed. They already have a file on you / your trust / your entity. There should be a fast lane of approval in that case (only since there has to be approval at all... Wink ).

I've been in the same situation, with items previously approved, some in the pipeline at various stages... but you have to que up to the place in line and wait...

Oh well - the wait begins again...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Got my refund back from my disapproved form 1. Quicker than I had thought at about 70 days. Starting all over again on Wed, think it's too late to call and talk to my examiner?

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1186 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Got the call today to pick up my Omega.

4/13 (check cashed) - 9/1 (pickup)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David W,

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Paperwork (trust) sent: 4/24
Call to pick up Omega: 9/1

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post