SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Select Fire is great! Met the owner last month. Great guy!

The owners, Mark and Anne, are great people. As are all the others who work there. I'm a "founding member" and don't plan on letting my membership lapse anytime soon. And the fact that they just got their Class 3 SOT is even more awesome.

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Paper Trust

Submitted May 25
Pending June 11
Problem Status September 22 problem memo mailed sept 30
Fixed forms sent October 18 ( problem status memo never made it to dealer. Thank god I was calling every month for status check)
Approved October 22.

Hopefully the actual form doesn't get lost.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
Efiled Trust Form 1 approved today: 5 weeks and 1 day.

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Form 4 paper trust x3: check cashed 6/11, pending 6/27, approved 10/31. Still don't have them in my grubby little paws yet, hoping today or tomorrow.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
paper form 4, trust for suppressor #3.
check cashed 6/10.
not sure when approved.
arrived at my dealer on 11/7/14.
I will pick it up 11/10/14 when I have him send another form 4 out for suppressor #4.
I was really hoping it didn't come yet and I would get the new form 4 out for suppressor #4 and they would approve both at the same time.

Well, here's hoping my #5 (yeah right) gets delivered soon and I do the form 4 and these two get approved at the same time.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Chowder - Unless things have changed, they don't do that. Last year I had 3 suppressors being held hostage all at the same time, form 4's were sent in about a month apart, they sent me a correction form on the first one, I didn't understand what they wanted and called my examiner, faxed in the correction and asked him if I could correct the others that were waiting and if they could approve them all at once ... He said he couldn't approve the others because it wouldn't be fair to the other people waiting to jump my later two up to the first one ... Never mind that it would take those other two out of the line and they could get to others that were waiting faster.

Even with the leap forward they have made with form 1's, NFA procedures are still stuck back in the dark ages ... There is no reason that once approved we can't get a card like a CCW and have instant approval.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Got my 3 form 4s back today! Paper trust for all.

Check cashed 11 June
Pending 27 June
Approved 31 October
Received 11 November

Hooray quiet things!

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eform for ruger 10/22 SBR 5.5 threaded barrel

10/4 received 11/10

Posts: 635 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the poker game of life, women are the rake
posted Hide Post
Submitted in June, just got the stamp today and I'm going to pick it up. 5 months.

------------------------------
Death is certain. Life is not.

Posts: 3150 | Registered: January 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 trust (SilencerCo SPECWAR 556) - submitted June 7, approved October 30, picked up today.

Seems like 5 months is pretty typical for paper form 4s right now. Hopefully e-filing will bring that down to less than 90 days when it's fully operational.

Posts: 994 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dkv
posted Hide Post
Form 4 trust for a Silencerco Sparrow.
Check cashed July 14, stamp received November 18.
My first stamp. Pleasantly surprised by four month wait.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Connecticut Shoreline | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Update: I finally called for an update on my 3 form 1s (paper). The check was cashed 4/15. The lady said it should be reviewed this month. I guess thats good. That's still 8 months. I will not get my hopes up til they get here. It will still be faster than my previous form 4s (10-11mos). Of course in the 80s I had form 4 turn around in just 2 weeks. That will spoil you.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Scar 16 SBR approved!

Form 1 Trust, eFiled
Submitted: 10/25/14
Payment cleared: 10/27/14
Approved: 12/4/14
Time from payment to approval: 38 days

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 individual submitted in late March 2014, went pending April 3, had a problem with the serial numbers submitted by the dealer, was approved on Dec 3, 2014. Now just have to wait on the stamp to arrive......Hurry up and wait!

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
WooHoo! First ever stamp approved! My 556 Patrol is going off to Adco Monday!

Form 1 Trust, eFiled
Submitted: 10/30/14
Approved: 12/6/14
Time from submission to approval: 38 days

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paid for my new Silencerco Octane 45 tonight. The cool thing is, they'll let me shoot it at their indoor range all I want while I wait for my stamp. So tonight I put 50 rounds through it on my HK45c Tactical.

Hopefully I'll have my stamp and can take it outside by the time the weather is nice in April.

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Crang11
posted Hide Post
Efiled a Form 1 Trust 11/9 and approved 12/12.

Man I wish Form 4s went that fast but I would become broke as a joke....

---------------------------------

Ethos Anthropos Daimon

Posts: 1503 | Location: Texas Hills | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crang11:
Efiled a Form 1 Trust 11/9 and approved 12/12.

Man I wish Form 4s went that fast but I would become broke as a joke....

Agreed. I would have purchased a few more if the process was faster. Instant gratification and all that.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Called today on my SBR, pending December 3rd, she said 7 months or less. She said they have 40 examiners working. Let's hope less. It was mailed in.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post