SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Got my eform form 1 today, four months and two days. Weird though, see my post about weird question. My stamp letter says "draft".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Captain Skippy,

You can get a long way with a smile. You can get a lot further with a smile and a gun. (Al Capone)

Posts: 234 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Efile form 4? When did they start that back up?

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I'm meant form 1. For a SBR. My bad.

You can get a long way with a smile. You can get a lot further with a smile and a gun. (Al Capone)

Posts: 234 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kandersn
posted Hide Post
Mine did too. It had a draft watermark, but the stamp was on it. I contacted the ATF and they fixed the problem and reissued it without the draft. The date did not change.

If you have a draft copy in your eforms, do not delete it. You will lose your Form 1 from the website. I did this thinking it would fix the draft watermark. I don't think it matters because I still have the issued Form 1 with a stamp that they emailed to me, but it felt wrong not having it on the website.

Kevin

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Skippy:
Got my eform form 1 today, four months and two days. Weird though, see my post about weird question. My stamp letter says "draft".

Posts: 281 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
So, called ATF for status and was told it is still "pending".

Specwar purchased 9-10-15
Trust and form 4 filed same day
Check cashed 9-16-15

ATF states "pending" since 9/15/2015.
So, my hopes for by the end of the year seem to optimistic.
Hard to be on vacation for the Holidays and no can.
Probably by middle of January.

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Called the ATF about the"draft" copy and they said to reply through the email. Got the amended copy back in a few hours. Total wait time from filing to receiving was four months and two days which is double what it was when I filed one in the spring.

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:

Check cashed 9-16-15

End of the year is definitely optimistic. I'd say to expect it by the end of January, and be pleasantly surprised if it's earlier. They seem to be running about 4.5 months if you include how long it takes them to actually get the stamp to your SOT.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Well I started the wait again on 12/15 ...

Two form 1's ... Colt 9mm SBR & a 9mm suppressor

At the rate things are going, I'll have my stamps sometime in April

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by exx1976:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:

Check cashed 9-16-15

End of the year is definitely optimistic. I'd say to expect it by the end of January, and be pleasantly surprised if it's earlier. They seem to be running about 4.5 months if you include how long it takes them to actually get the stamp to your SOT.

Still, I saw myself a form 4 that was used and his stamp was received in just over 30 days for an Omega in the same gun shop?
Seems random, but he used the same trust and really got my hopes up.
Just seeing his stamp and getting the can mounted up made me damp...

Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Just got an email that the dealer Form 3 went through so my suppressors will be shipped to my FFL. Come on form 4! Everything was sent around 10/8

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striving for Mediocrity
Picture of operator81
posted Hide Post
eFiled two Form 1's today for SBRs. Tick toc, now I wait.

3-7-77

Posts: 1213 | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chrischoi
posted Hide Post
eFiled for a SBR on 8/20. Approved and stamp on 12/28.

Posts: 73 | Location: PA | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Did a trust 7/30
Check cashed 8/11
Form 4 approved and stamp 12/28
Picking it up tomorrow!

Nice surprise because I haven't been working since right after I ordered this. Couldn't afford to do it now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striving for Mediocrity
Picture of operator81
posted Hide Post
Filed a Form 1 using a trust via eFile for a SBS on 08/28. Got stamp today, 12/30.

3-7-77

Posts: 1213 | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Well, its January and my stamp should be here any time for my Specwar
Im all jacked up waiting for the call
Think I will be sick the next day no work

Your way
or
YAHWEH

posted Hide Post
I should be getting my Saker 5.56 soon. Paper work was mailed 08/08/2015.

Posts: 203 | Registered: April 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I'm done with the NFA game ... I've got 2 I submitted in December but I've still got a couple pistols that rather than making SBR I'll get the required 922r compliance parts and pin on a barrel extension.

I've got 22 stamps and I'm just done playing their game ...

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Fired off two Form 1's last night and one this afternoon. I bet it takes a few months longer than the ones I sent in October. I'll be done once the rule takes effect.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had 2 Form 4's on a trust that were submitted 8/4/15. Got stamps 1/6/16. Happy, happy, happy. Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: April 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Just filed Form 1 for an SBR. Snow should thaw by the time it comes.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post