SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
Six months to the day for my Salvo 12

Form 4 Trust (2 responsible parties using HeavyD's most recent trust)

Pending 01/07/2018
Approved 07/07/2018

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pcshooter,

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Guess I got on the fast persons desk!

Sandman K
Form 4 Trust with 4 RP's
Submitted January 6th via Silencershop
Check cashed January 26th
Stamp in hand July 31st

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Just about the same here JohnV

SRD45
Form 4 Trust with 2 RP's
Submitted December 16th via Silencershop Kiosk
Form went pending January 31st
Stamp arrived at dealer July 31st

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
You guys are giving me hope!

I'm just a couple of days shy of 6 months with a trust for my latest SBR (Arsenal SLR 104UR) and the wait for this one has been killing me!

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryanZ06:
You guys are giving me hope!

I'm just a couple of days shy of 6 months with a trust for my latest SBR (Arsenal SLR 104UR) and the wait for this one has been killing me!

I got my stamp and my SLR 104UR barrel is cut to 8.5". I'm having it threaded 1/2x28 now and using a Dead Air flash hider mount. I've got a Dead Air pyro brake for when I want it loud and pissed, Sandman K when not.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnV:
Guess I got on the fast persons desk!

Sandman K
Form 4 Trust with 4 RP's
Submitted January 6th via Silencershop
Check cashed January 26th
Stamp in hand July 31st

Here's hoping mine is here soon!
Form 4 trust, just me, check cashed 1/24/18 for my Sandman-K.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Sweet. I remember there were a couple of us who purchased K’s around the same time but I was too lazy to go back and look. One of my buddies bought an Obsidian 9m in November who still hasn’t gotten his back yet. I’ve been trying not to rub it in. Lol Hope you get yours soon!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I guess mine arrived! Just got a letter dated 7/30/18 from dealer that the stamp is in. A phone call would’ve been nice! I will pick it up tomorrow.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Recently I've come close to filing out form 1's but when it gets right down to it, I'm now 60 years old and while I hope to have another 20-30 years of shooting days left, I doubt it's in the cards ... with on one to leave my toys to, I keep talking about liquidating them to save my wife and daughter (who know nothing about firearms or the accessories) the trouble and risk getting taken advantage of. I have friends I trust, but there is still the unknown. I have sold quite a few title 1 pieces, but then I turned around and bought another machine gun ...
... My reasoning? With no one to leave them too, someone has to shoot up the ammo!

I'd still like to SBR my Styer SPP (I know where there is a stock) and maybe a 10/22 or Charger but after seeing Warbirds Charger with a brace, I'm thinking that's the way to go.

I'm seriously concidering of buying a compact or hybrid suppressor but I aven't even been looked at anything in years ... It can be a gift to one of the friends that help my wife.

Edit ... As an after thought, if she "goes" first I think I'll shoot until the day I die and let the cards fall where they may ... Sure, the kids could have sold them and been able to take a nice vacation or something, but they should have shown an interest while I was alive Smile

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Kimber kid- for health reasons you need a suppressor- preserve your hearing. You have all the toys- accessorize.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
Kimber kid- for health reasons you need a suppressor- preserve your hearing. You have all the toys- accessorize.

I've got 6 suppressors, only 1 is dedicated (MP5SD) Its just been years since I've bought any new ones and I've seen some, what look to be, serious advancements in suppressor technology.

posted Hide Post
Dead Air Mask and Sandman K purchased on 12/30/2017 from Silencershop on Heavy D two responsible person trust.
Check cashed February 4th.
Approved August 6th.
Waiting on stamp to arrive to dealer now.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Just mailed one today for a Hybrid. I made it in on the special, I have a free one on the way

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I really want a couple of suppressors but the wait time really turns me away. Frown

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I really want a couple of suppressors but the wait time really turns me away. Frown

Wait times aren’t likely to get any better and the HPA is dead, so might as well get in the queue now.

Still waiting for my first since last November.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

My experiance has been; the longer you wait, the longer it will take.

posted Hide Post
Just brought home a SF Ryder 22-A (my first class 3 purchase and used HeavyD's Trust).
Application filed: 1-19-18
Stamp fee processed: 2-3-18
Dealer Called, and P/U: 8-20-18

Purchased a SF Ryder 9 Titanium: 8-20-18,
need more pix, and fingerprints, to complete the new application.

Posts: 143 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Ughh, it’s been 6 months....sigh

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Ughh, it’s been 6 months....sigh

It's only been one for me, for my first.

I almost wish I could forget about suppressors for the rest of the year. Frown

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
The check cleared on the 24th of August for the form I mailed on the 16th of August.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post