SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of 308th_sps
posted Hide Post
Finally!!

Form 4 trust mailed 4/12
Check cashed 4/22
Approved 12/8
Stamp arrived and picked up the suppressor 12/27.

308th_sps

American by birth
Veteran by choice
Southern by the Grace of God

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 308th_sps:
Finally!!

Form 4 trust mailed 4/12
Check cashed 4/22
Approved 12/8

What I hate the most is the 15 days between Approved and the Stamp arriving Frown

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:
My FFL still hasn't received the silencer from silencer shop (as of 23 Dec).

This is the part that would concern me. What is silencer shop showing for the form 3?

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
Silencer Shop was claiming the 4/11/16 were the most recent Form 4 trust submissions being approved when I looked last week, but now it says 5/31. Seems like it has to be an error, or they started issuing rubber stamps at the NFA Branch.

I see today that they have rolled the approvals date back from 5/31 to 4/14. Somehow I knew it was too good to be true.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
quote:
Originally posted by 308th_sps:
Finally!!

Form 4 trust mailed 4/12
Check cashed 4/22
Approved 12/8

What I hate the most is the 15 days between Approved and the Stamp arriving Frown

I hate the 28 to 300 days before that more.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
Form 4 individual mailed 5/20/2016, check cashed 5/26, approved 12/14, received by dealer 12/21, picked up Dead Air Sandman L on 12/24.

Posts: 331 | Location: PA | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Omega9k
Form 4 mailed off on April 24.

Got email today that the stamp came in.
Headed down tomorrow to pick it up!

My first suppressor (finally!)

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
Omega9k

Congrats, nice first can.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Trust: checks cashed 4/18/16
Octane 45 stamp received 12/6/16
Omega 30 stamp received 12/28/16

Happy New Year!

Posts: 186 | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
So apparently I've got another 3 months to wait. My check was cashed in early July.

What a bunch of horseshit. Mad

Posts: 20087 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanPatWork
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
So apparently I've got another 3 months to wait. My check was cashed in early July.

I am right there with you. My Form 4 went in the end of June, check cashed 7/6 of 2016. I'm hoping for the end of February or early March. Here's to the dream of the hearing protecion law going through.

Posts: 284 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Get used to it. My check was cashed 4/29/16 but didn't go pending till 5/16/16. As of 1/3/17 a very nice ATF examiner informed me it had just passed to the analyst and should be approved within a few days. Eek

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
Omega9k

C9ngrats! Hopefully mine is any day now!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
had 2 more sent in about 2 weeks after the omega9k (saker556 and a sig556tiqd)
hopefully those will come back real soon!
then i have an omega about a week later.
it's like xmas for me Smile

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Get used to it. My check was cashed 4/29/16 but didn't go pending till 5/16/16. As of 1/3/17 a very nice ATF examiner informed me it had just passed to the analyst and should be approved within a few days. Eek

Sweet!
One of my checks was also cashed on 4/29/16.
Hopefully soon I'll have at least the first can of 2016 in my hands. IIRC it was an Omega762, then two weeks later I bought an Omega 9k.

Did you call the ATF?

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:

Did you call the ATF?

I did. I'd seen some stamps come not back with my same check cash date already. Seems like this one took longer than most to go from check cashed to processing.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Letranites87:
E-filed Form 1 Trust 5/22/16.

Approved 11/30/16.

Boy I gotta be close on my form 1. Submitted mine on 6/20 which was a. It closer to the ramp up at the end so I'd expect it to be just a little longer than the moth difference between yours and mine.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Originally posted by agony:

Did you call the ATF?

I did. I'd seen some stamps come not back with my same check cash date already. Seems like this one took longer than most to go from check cashed to processing.

Interesting, maybe I should call them.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

They've only got so many people so that kind of shit happens when you submit your paperwork in a panic situation.

During the last panic, which was right after Sandy Hook I had bought 3 suppressors ... one he had in stock, the other 2 he had to order ... it took a total of 336 days for the two he had to order ... ~2 months to get transferred to him and 9 months to get my form 4 stamps

I submitted my first two at the end of GWB's term; Obama had been elected but hadn't taken office yet ... that was 61 days on a trust but mailed in & back.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Finally got my last pending can, a Spectre II.

Form 4 Trust, my local dealer had it in stock so no Form 3 delays to deal with.

Submitted: 4/25/16
Check cashed: 4/29/16
Approved: 12/28/16
Stamp received: 1/4/17

So pretty much 8 months exactly from the time the check was cashed until the time the stamp was approved.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post