SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Got the call today. Form 4, two suppressors, two stamps arrived today. 58 Days. Trust.

Seriously? Wow! I’m going to check with my dealer on my two from December

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I don't have any cans/sbrs pending at the moment I need to buy something to get in the line!

I think I will get the new YHM 9mm can in the summer, but I might not be able to resist getting a Turbo K.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I inquired about some items I submitted early October, the lady said 10 months was normal. 4 people on a family trust

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I and two other friends set up separate trusts last year and each purchased two cans. Friend A’s check was cashed on 4/15/19, mine was cashed on 5/2/19, and friend B’s check was on 5/22/19. Stopped by friend B’s home this afternoon and he had both of his cans and stamps which he picked up earlier today. He said he got the call last Friday. Friend A and I are still waiting...

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Just got another call....F4 for machine gun, submitted August 2019 on a trust and arrived today.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a SilencerCo Sparrow, submitted 3/27/19, approved 2/3/20, stamp at dealer 2/15/20. Form 4 on a trust.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my Odessa 9 in 9 months.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
I and two other friends set up separate trusts last year and each purchased two cans. Friend A’s check was cashed on 4/15/19, mine was cashed on 5/2/19, and friend B’s check was on 5/22/19. Stopped by friend B’s home this afternoon and he had both of his cans and stamps which he picked up earlier today. He said he got the call last Friday. Friend A and I are still waiting...

Friend A picked up his cans a week ago today. I called the NFA line today and was told mine are still pending and they’re processed in the order they’re received. - Ha, doesn’t look that way to me.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
I am well in to month 10 for my Deadair Nomad. I have two other NFA items both took 9+ months. Frown...FML

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got back 3 SF cans in January, after submitting them in April. Had one of my KAC cans (submitted in, I think, July or maybe the beginning of August at the latest) received at my FFL on 29 February.

One more can outstanding from the Oct/Nov timeframe, and I'll be submitting another form 4 once my scattergun gets to my SOT in another 2-8 weeks.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Notified today stamp in on SRD22x. Check was cashed 23 September 19. Still waiting on three others whose checks were cashed at same time.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 876 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
Form 4 individual
Submitted 12/30/19
Picked up today

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1088 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That is Awesome Hammer. Congrats. Gives hope to those still in the mill Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Man it’s still all over the board isn’t it? Form 4 on a trust submitted back in July for a Noveske factory built SBR and I’m still waiting (as is a buddy for the same thing).

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer1967:
Form 4 individual
Submitted 12/30/19
Picked up today

Cripes!!!! I did a Form 4 Individual online w/ Silencer Shop Kiosk on 12/06/19 and am waiting!!!

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got 4 stamps in today for cans that went into jail in December of last year, and one for a SBR from November of 2018.

Posts: 1788 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:
Got 4 stamps in today for cans that went into jail in December of last year, and one for a SBR from November of 2018.

Eek Eek

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
My FFL advised a delay in processing stamps due to Corona virus and Feds not in the office.....

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Trust, submitted 3/29/19, notified by and picked up from dealer 3/17/20. Still pending for another submitted at the exact same time. Approval times are all over the place!

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 659 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My LGS guy says two Thunderbeast cans are available for release from jail. Tax stamps were cashed on 10/9/19.

Yee-haw! I didn't expect the good news for at least 6 more months.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post