SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
6/16 form 4 individual approved 2/21

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jac1304:

Excellent I have an individual form 4 cashed July 13th!

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by guardianangel762:
quote:
Originally posted by jac1304:

Excellent I have an individual form 4 cashed July 13th!

Maybe my month - month and a half isn't so far off after all.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My ATF 41P / 41F Journey - Entry into NFA World

ATF Form 1 eFile Online - Trust
Sig MPX 8” in 9mm, Sig MPX 4.5” in 9mm, Sig MCX 9” in 300BLK
Submitted and payment processed: 5/17/16
Approved and Stamp received: 11/15/16

My Trust purchased suppressors in three batches, all submitted as Trust

Batch #1
Sig SRD556TI-QD, Sig SRD762TI-QD, Liberty Mystic X
Cashed: 5/26/16
Approved: 2/11/17
Ready for Pick Up: 2/21/17

Batch#2
SilencerCo Harvester Big Bore, Specwar 556, Octane 45 HD, Omega 9K, Spectre II, Warlock II
Cashed: 5/27/16
Approved: 2/18/17
Ready for Pick Up: 2/27/17

Batch#3
SilencerCo Osprey 9mm, DeadAir Mask22 HD, Sig SRD556TI-QD
Cashed: 6/6/16
Approved: Still Pending

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Picked up the last of the pre 41f pile today. Check(s) cashed 6/2

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Mid May -sent in one check for 2 cans, 1 stamp received early Feb. Mid June , another check for 2 cans-2 stamps received this week. On a trust. Dealer calls ATF -backlog.....
Has anyone had this happen?
AAC 762 approved, older (new) YHM Phantom in ATF purgatory. Liberty Mystic X and Regulator approved.
Only thing I can think of is YHM is 2009 vintage.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
I submitted my Form 1 SBR through eForms just over 8 months ago now. I called last week to check on status and it's still pending. The lady said "Those are taking 8 1/2 to 9 months now so it will be a while." Red Face

Finally got this one approved.

Form 1 SBR for MPX, Trust, eForms
Submitted: 6/26/16
Approved: 3/3/17

8.3 months (250 days)

Just happy it wasn't rejected for some silly reason like a typo!

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I submitted my Form 1 SBR through eForms just over 8 months ago now. I called last week to check on status and it's still pending. The lady said "Those are taking 8 1/2 to 9 months now so it will be a while." Red Face

Finally got this one approved.

Form 1 SBR for MPX, Trust, eForms
Submitted: 6/26/16
Approved: 3/3/17

8.3 months (250 days)

Just happy it wasn't rejected for some silly reason like a typo!

06/25 Form 1 approved this morning.

I am super happy, but goes to show why a queue system would be beneficial.

Disappointing women since the 1970's

Posts: 1120 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My form 4 went on 6/7. It has to be close... Must resist the urge to bother the NFA branch.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Just got the call. Everything is back and I can go pick up my suppressor.

Check cashed 7/13.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Just got the call. Everything is back and I can go pick up my suppressor.

Check cashed 7/13.

Nice mine cashed the same day!

Trust or individual?

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Individual.

I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting another month or two.

posted Hide Post
I called on one they received 6/13. They said 8 months but they are still processing some from May?!?

Posts: 425 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Submitted a Form 1 and two Form 4's first week of June. I received my Form 1 back February 23rd and one Form 4 back today (March 8th). The other Form 4 would've been approved also but my SOT put down the wrong serial number and the NFA sent back another form to correct it. I was told another week.

All three submitted on a HeavyD trust.

My buddy submitted the same a week ahead (last week of May) of me and his Form 1 was approved three weeks ago and he's still waiting on his two Form 4's. There doesn't seem to be any logic to how they are being approved. It's most definitely not "first in, first out."

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xmod:
I called on one they received 6/13. They said 8 months but they are still processing some from May?!?

Yep - I'm at 9 months+ on mine. I bought mine 6/2/16.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Form 1 was efiled on a trust 06-25-16.
Just got approval today, 03-09-17.

Posts: 130 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woof:
My Form 1 was efiled on a trust 06-25-16.
Just got approval today, 03-09-17.

Mine went from "pending research" to "submitted" on 7/3/16. So close!!!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
For a process that should take a grand total of about 5 minutes per application, 8-9 months worth of wait is completely ridiculous.

I can only picture one employee at the ATF, who is a 90 year old woman, pawing through the applications as an explanation why it takes so long.

I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more, but I'm not going through this crap again. Here's hoping the Hearing Protection Act passes.

posted Hide Post
Ok - no news when I called ATF on 3/9. Today my dealer tells me he has my stamp.

Posts: 425 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post