SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Yay! after a long morning in court on a DUI trial I got the call from my dealer. My Specwar 556 was ready for pick up. Paper trust end of December. Picked up on 03/20. Not a bad way to start the week end!

If you dont mind me asking, can you give a specific day it was sent in? or week?

Thanks!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Dont remember the exact day I sent it in but they chased the check on 12/23.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I have a 15 Jan 15 pending Sparrow, starting to get the itch!

How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Submitted a paper trust 7 Nov, picked up a suppressor today, 24 Mar, actually it was ready 23 Mar. Four monthss and two weeks aint too bad!

SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1640 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I submitted one on 02 January and 24 weekdays later it was approved. Submitted another on President's Day and it still has not been approved. That one is past 24 days so we'll see.

Posts: 2007 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I submitted aN SBR via e-Form 1 on 2/2 and still no word. Getting ansy at this point.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
I submitted aN SBR via e-Form 1 on 2/2 and still no word. Getting ansy at this point.

You are not alone. I e-filed a form 1 on 2/5 and still nothing.

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seams to be getting better. I just picked up my new can. 6 months and 1 day from mailing to picking up. Individual, paper. My last one took 8 months, so now I saved 2.

Lateck,

P220R-45-EQ, P226R-40, P229R-9-SCT, P239-357-SAS2B, P365-9-BXR3 plus some Ruger's.

Posts: 265 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an MG and a silencer in jail now. It'd be nice if I get them before the end of summer.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weird Al is
My Hero
Picture of mini68rt
posted Hide Post
quote:

I efiled 1/23 and I got a "Status changed to Submitted/In Process" on 3/10. Still waiting.

No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip.
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip.

Posts: 858 | Location: Way Too Close to UNC , NC | Registered: June 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mini68rt:
quote:

I efiled 1/23 and I got a "Status changed to Submitted/In Process" on 3/10. Still waiting.

I got a Submitted/In Process Email in a few hours after hitting the pay/file button. Was there something on your forms that you missed?

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
quote:
Originally posted by mini68rt:
quote:

I got a Submitted/In Process Email in a few hours after hitting the pay/file button. Was there something on your forms that you missed?

As did I.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weird Al is
My Hero
Picture of mini68rt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:

Not that I am aware of. I quadruple checked everything. It was for an Uzi receiver. Maybe they had to verify something else?

No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip.
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip.

Posts: 858 | Location: Way Too Close to UNC , NC | Registered: June 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Woohoo!!! I'm about to go pick up my Saker762 Smile Check cashed on January 12th, stamp arrived yesterday, March 26th. That's only 73 days!!

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:
Woohoo!!! I'm about to go pick up my Saker762 Smile Check cashed on January 12th, stamp arrived yesterday, March 26th. That's only 73 days!!

OMG My check was cashed on January 15 for my Sparrow. NICELY DONE!

How's your cardio?

posted Hide Post
I called the NFA Branch today and they said my Form 4 Trust was approved 3/13. My dealer says they have not received the stamp. How long is normal between the approval date and the dealer receiving the stamp?

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erikras:
I called the NFA Branch today and they said my Form 4 Trust was approved 3/13. My dealer says they have not received the stamp. How long is normal between the approval date and the dealer receiving the stamp?

Anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks is normal.

You can request a certified copy after 30 days.

If you don't mind, when did you submit your Form 4? Check Cashed date?

Thanks!

How's your cardio?

posted Hide Post
I E-Filed my Form 4 on Feb.10th...so far ...nada....

Posts: 1264 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:
I E-Filed my Form 4 on Feb.10th...so far ...nada....

Well there's your problem, you cant efile a Form 4... :/

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well there's your problem, you cant efile a Form 4... :/[/QUOTE]

Ooops...obviously this is my first rodeo..... It's a Form 1 . ( I went back and checked to make sure Razz mike

Posts: 1264 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post