SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just picked up my Silencerco Omega. Submitted 4/22/16, approved 12/14/16, stamp received 1/5/17. Hopefully the next can will be a simple 4473 form Smile

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
OOHHH Any day for me now! I hope

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
I was wrong, but my estimate was right. My form 4 check hasn't even been cashed yet. So sometime 2-3Q this year I'm guessing.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seotaji:
I was wrong, but my estimate was right. My form 4 check hasn't even been cashed yet. So sometime 2-3Q this year I'm guessing.

There was a TON of Dems submitted in June and early July. A ton.

I think you're Q3 is absolute earliest and most optimistic chance.

My checks were cashed in late July and I won't be shocked if I don't see my stuff until July if this year.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:
Originally posted by Letranites87:
E-filed Form 1 Trust 5/22/16.

Approved 11/30/16.

Boy I gotta be close on my form 1. Submitted mine on 6/20 which was a. It closer to the ramp up at the end so I'd expect it to be just a little longer than the moth difference between yours and mine.

Right there with you, so is my brother. He submitted on 6-23 and I went in on my last one 6-24.

I knew there'd be a bit of a delay but damn.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Griffin Armament Alpha purchased from Silencer Shop using my trust.

Check cashed 5/9/16
Approved: 1/6/17
Stamp received: ???

(edited to add suppressor model)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TooTech,

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
check cashed late june 2016, another month or so

Posts: 980 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarioG:

My check was cashed on 4-21-2016, using trust
Approved 1-4-2017
Mine appears to be on the longer side of a wait time, most guys who bought there's when I did got them before Christmas, I got screwed

Posts: 161 | Location: Marietta,GA | Registered: January 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:

For what? form 1 or 4?

I haven't seen anyone posting about stamps coming back on June forms yet ... but I could have missed it too.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
quote:

For what? form 1 or 4?

I haven't seen anyone posting about stamps coming back on June forms yet ... but I could have missed it too.

On another forum, people were saying they got back form 1s from first few days of June within the last few days but to my knowledge form 4s are still in end of April/ beginning of may.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Deadair Mask

4/22/16 mailed
12/23/16 approved

I just called ATF and checked status, my dealer hasn't contacted me yet. So my stamp has been collecting dust!

*Edited* Dealer says stamps are taking from 5 days to 5 weeks to get to him. That's a large window uh?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David W,

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
That's one of the huge drawbacks to not being able to efile!

The last couple efiles I've logged in every week to check on the status and found them approved before I got my email that it was approved ... Printed the form (so I had my stamp) and did the deed!
Three were for suppressors I built from kits.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
quote:

For what? form 1 or 4?

On another forum, people were saying they got back form 1s from first few days of June within the last few days but to my knowledge form 4s are still in end of April/ beginning of may.

Waiting on a form 1 from late June and a form 4 from July 10 or so. Form 1 maybe another month or two, form 4 maybe April? Should not have waited so long to file, got in the trust crunch.

Posts: 980 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
Deadair Mask

4/22/16 mailed
12/23/16 approved

I just called ATF and checked status, my dealer hasn't contacted me yet. So my stamp has been collecting dust!

*Edited* Dealer says stamps are taking from 5 days to 5 weeks to get to him. That's a large window uh?

My last 2 Form 4's showed up pretty quick, the one before that was a good 1.5-2 months "in the mail". I would venture to say the holidays more than anything are impacting your delay.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too nice for
my own good
Picture of sigarmsVin
posted Hide Post
e-File Form 1 Trust SBR

Submitted 6/9/16
Approved 1/13/17

Posts: 915 | Location: Tri-State | Registered: March 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
Finally going to get my Hybrid out of jail. Form 4 trust, check cashed on 5/10/16 and stamp received on 01/13/2017. That's 249 days.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsVin:
e-File Form 1 Trust SBR

Submitted 6/9/16
Approved 1/13/17

That's a lot better than I would have suspected.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsVin:
e-File Form 1 Trust SBR

Submitted 6/9/16
Approved 1/13/17

That's a lot better than I would have suspected.

Same here, this gives me a little hope for my SCAR a submitted last July.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TooTech:
Griffin Armament Alpha purchased from Silencer Shop using my trust.

Check cashed 5/9/16
Approved: 1/6/17
Stamp received: ???

Shop got the stamp today, 1/17/17

(edited to add suppressor model)

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
FINALLY!
The first of my stamps from 2016 finally in my hands. Omega 762.

Mailed 4/21/16
Check cashed 4/29/16
Approved 12/23/16
Dealer received stamp today.

The rest of my form 4's should trickle in over the next month or so.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post