SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
For those eform 1 guys. Did you get anything to include with your fingerprints? I completed the form online and it submitted and accepted payment. I thought I was supposed to get something to include with the fingerprints when I mail it in on Monday.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
When you got to get your prints, they will give you the cards.
Or at least the only time I've done a form 1 after the change to Trusts, they did.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I have the cards. I was looking for the cover letter. I see an attachment now in the email I got once I paid. My phone won’t show it so I will get to a computer and see if maybe my email server is blocking it.

I got it. It won’t show the attachments on my phone but a computer shows them. Let’s see if I get lucky and this takes less than a month.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The email attachments seem to be very browser sensitive. You should have also received a “submitted” copy of the Form 1 to include with your CLEO filing for a trust if appropriate.

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I have the cards. I was looking for the cover letter. I see an attachment now in the email I got once I paid. My phone won’t show it so I will get to a computer and see if maybe my email server is blocking it.

I got it. It won’t show the attachments on my phone but a computer shows them. Let’s see if I get lucky and this takes less than a month.

It’s a known issue. The attachments won’t show if you open the email on a iPad or phone when you use the built in mail app. It’s a problem with the iOS mail map, not your ISP. You either have to open the email using a laptop or desktop, or open the emails on your phone or ipad using the web browser (i.e. open the webmail mailbox in Safari)

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
<snip>

Good God I hope, for my sake it takes more than a month, I'm wanting to Form1 (SBR) my Ruger Charger but right now all my available cash is going into building a new engine for my Baja ... But if they're taking a month or less, I'm not sure I can fight off the urge!

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I've seen varying reports of 17 days to 33 days.

When they first started eforms years ago, my form 1s were taking just around 30 days.

This was for a 10/22 Takedown to SBR Smile

Not minority enough!

posted Hide Post
Got a voicemail today, August 26, 2019, that my Form 4 paperwork came back, and I am able to pick up my SureFire Ryder 9mm-Titanium.
The NFA guy at my LGS had been out on vacay for the last 1.5 weeks. I had checked in with the store this weekend - so there may have been a bit of time added between arrival and out-going phone notice.

Sent the Form 4 (trust) application in through the LGS on August 24, 2018 and listed my credit card for payment. Credit Card payment processed by ATF only six days later, August 30.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: astraightshooter,

Posts: 143 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
<snip>

Good God I hope, for my sake it takes more than a month, I'm wanting to Form1 (SBR) my Ruger Charger but right now all my available cash is going into building a new engine for my Baja ... But if they're taking a month or less, I'm not sure I can fight off the urge!

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
The ATF called my FFL for clarification 3 weeks ago. Waiting on Form 4 Trust to clear on Gemtech Treks and DeadAir Ghost/Sandman. Teaser phone call......

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
F4 trust received by ATF 9/27/18, dealer said 'ready for pick up' 9/12/19

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 659 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Stamps came in- unfortunately on vacation. Can’t pick up till next week.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Just got a call from my LGS, my stamp came back for my Octane 45. It's my free supressor from that deal last year. It came in in June, it took us a while how to figure out for her to put it in inventory so I could start a silencer shop account on the ap and go to another shop and use their kiosk. My check was cashed July 3rd and my stamp was approved 9/11!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I submitted my first two Form 1’s and sent my fingerprint cards in on August 20th. I got an email today saying one of them has been approved. 29 days.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
eFile Form 1
Trust (1 Responsible Party)

Submitted: Aug. 13, 2019
Accepted: Sep. 18, 2019

36 Days

Now I can post this picture!

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
eFile Form 1
Trust (1 Responsible Party)
Submitted: August 18, 2019
Approved: September 23, 2019

Another one at 36 days.

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
eFile Form 1 on a trust for me on an SBR, submitted 8/24/19, approved 9/28/19.

Not minority enough!

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Submitted my application via my dealer today. They stated the paperwork has changed. Their take is maybe it will streamline the process and possibly speed up approval times. One can only hope. I am hoping early June. But I am optimistic. Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Submitted my application via my dealer today. They stated the paperwork has changed. Their take is maybe it will streamline the process and possibly speed up approval times. One can only hope. I am hoping early June. But I am optimistic. Smile

What change are we talking about here? Inquiring minds want to know! Cool

FYI - An improvement to 7.5 months (down from approx. 1 year) is EXTREMELY optimistic! I wouldn't get my hopes up....You'll likely be disappointed! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
New paperwork forms. Or revised should I say. He said more like the 4473?
Not an expert but the shop guys were all saying a bit of a new paperwork process.

We'll see on wait times. I am felling like I will be closer than you nhracecraft Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post