SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DevlDogs55:
Well shit... you might have just made my wife mad at me Wink. I can't believe they're going that fast - I might have to send one in.

My last one was around 20 something days. Very fast through e-file.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigolicious:
Received a batch of Form 4s back today for 5 customers.

Signed and mailed by me:
10-15-2014

Approved:
1-23-2015

Received in mail:
1-30-2015

Type:
Trust

Looking good.

I picked up my Form 4 via Trust today (2/2/15) at Radical Firearms, and total wait time was right at 3 months.

Form 4 Signed and mailed by me:
10-22-2014

ATF Approved Form 4:
1-27-2015

Fantastic, and I even did my own trust.

Posts: 343 | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Crang11
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Trust mailed 10/18/14 and stamp received by the dealer today 2/2/15. Go get my new SOCOM tomorrow!

---------------------------------

Ethos Anthropos Daimon

Posts: 1503 | Location: Texas Hills | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
My dad just picked up his Spectre II today, paper trust form 4, 110 days round trip. I waited 13 months for my Spectre II when I bought it.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Just called the NFA branch and was told my F4's were approved.

Pending: 10/27/14
Approved 2/1/15
Time: 97 days

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
Got "the phone call" this morning.

Mailed 2 Sep
Check Cashed 16 Sep
Pending 16 Oct
Approved 22 Dec
Received 9 Feb

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
All you guys getting approved Trust Form 4's are getting my hopes up. My check for my Saker 762 was cashed on 10/9/14. I checked NFA tracker and seems like several from that time frame are already getting approved.

Well my Sparrow .22 that was submitted on 10/23/14 was approved on 2/5/14. But my Saker from 10/9/14 is still not approved. Turns out the dealer made a mistake on the forms and it had to be corrected. Hopefully it will be here in a few more weeks.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Another stamp arrived at my dealer.

Form 4 trust.

Mailed in 11/10/14. Check cashed 11/17/14. Stamp at my dealer today, 02/11/15. (another AAC 762SDN6.)

Waiting on another form 4 (AWC Valkyrie II) which should be hopefully in in a few days and I will make the trip out to get my two suppressors and my VP9.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
I purchased a SF mini through Silencer Shop on 09/11/14..

It took forever for the form 3 to be approved. On 11/03/14 the ATF cashed the check.

I just got the call that I can pick up the can tomorrow!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up my Delta P Brevis. From pending to approved, 82 days.

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, I got the email that my form 1 Efile was disapproved due to field 4i not being completed. I talked to the NFA branch, and they said I'd have to start the process all over. I submitted another form 1 yesterday around 1630(CST). I'd done some reading, and found that an email to the NFA supervisor might help. So I took a shot and sent an email. Less than 4 hours later and well after business hours on the east coast, I received the approved email. I didn't know what to think... I've never heard of anything NFA related working so well... I'm still stunned!

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
My timeline:

Form 1 Submitted on 01/14/15

Form 1 disapproved on 02/26/15

Form 1 approved on 02/26/15

Big Grin

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:
Yesterday, I got the email that my form 1 Efile was disapproved due to field 4i not being completed. I talked to the NFA branch, and they said I'd have to start the process all over. I submitted another form 1 yesterday around 1630(CST). I'd done some reading, and found that an email to the NFA supervisor might help. So I took a shot and sent an email. Less than 4 hours later and well after business hours on the east coast, I received the approved email. I didn't know what to think... I've never heard of anything NFA related working so well... I'm still stunned!

So let me ask the grade school questions, how do you go about finding the supervisor e-mail address?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:

So let me ask the grade school questions, how do you go about finding the supervisor e-mail address?

I was reading over at arf.com and found this link. I am waiting for my disapproval soon. I filled out Model number like others have done and they were rejected so I am just waiting. Here is the link CLICK ME

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fgwilliams1:
eFiled a Form 1 on a Trust on 13 Dec. Came back today 17 Jan. DISAPPROVED.
Seems I screwed up on the model. The drop down menu had PA 15 Multi in it which matched my lower marking. I did not put multi in the caliber field. I filled it in with 5.56. My red letter note said, "multi" is not part of model designation.
I reapplied shortly after the disappointment subsided. So, just because it is in the drop down menu to use and matches your lower, it may not be correct. Confused Frown Mad
On the upside, I should get the new Form 1 back by mid February. Razz

Got the second round application approved today, February 27. So, January 17 to February 27 on a Form 1 thru a Trust. Forty one days total time to approval.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:

I was reading over at arf.com and found this link. I am waiting for my disapproval soon. I filled out Model number like others have done and they were rejected so I am just waiting. Here is the link CLICK ME

I got the information from a different forum (I forget which one), but Mr Clutter is the supervisor I contacted. The information looks identical to what David W posted, so it may have been a copy and paste... I submitted photos of my lower (both the serial number and the model/caliber) to avoid the confusion with the BATFE.

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I e-filed a Form 1 on 1/12
it was approved on 2/23

6 weeks not too bad. Wink

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Silencerco Sparrow SS

Purchased: January 8, 2015
Forms Mailed: January 8,2015
Check Cashed: January 12, 2015
Pending: January 12, 2015

Looks like approvals are running about 3 months for paper form 4s on a Trust.

I'm not sure I trust that pending date, since its the same day as my check cashing date. Ive seen some rumors that usually pending is about a month past check cashed, but I've also read rumblings that it depends on who answers the phone.

We shall see. Hopefully around Tax day I'll be celebrating by shooting a .22 silenced!

ETA: 3 Month approval timeline gathered from various internet forums and based on check cashed date.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jaybird86,

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Got the call from my dealer that I can pick-up my Gemtech Halo.Paper form from individual 6 months total time.

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Another stamp arrived at my dealer.

Form 4 trust.

Mailed in 11/10/14. Check cashed 11/17/14. Stamp at my dealer today, 02/11/15. (another AAC 762SDN6.)

Waiting on another form 4 (AWC Valkyrie II) which should be hopefully in in a few days and I will make the trip out to get my two suppressors and my VP9.

Well the second form 4 finally showed up at my dealer on 3/3.

So Form 4 trust, mailed in on 11/10/14, Check cashed on 11/17/14 also. Arrived 03/03/15.

Not sure why almost a month difference.

On my way now to pick up both suppressors and a VP9.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post