SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
SBR Form 1 Trust

9/18/20 - eFiled, Pending Research

12/23/20 - Submitted

12/28/20 - Prints received

1/26/21 - Approved

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Purchased SOCOM 762 RC2
Purchased & ATF Form 4 - 8/4/2020
ATF Approval and Stamp issued 1/27/2021
Notified by LGS and picked up 2/10/21

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moving forward...slowly.

I ordered a Thunderbeast 338 Ultra suppressor on 7/3/20. The TBAC rep stated the production backlogs were significant -- my can was scheduled to be built sometime between mid-April and mid-June 2021.

The 338 Ultra arrived at my FFL yesterday. Now begins the ATF wait.

Posts: 7867 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I did a silencershop kiosk purchase in august, submitted my trust a few days later if I recall. I just picked it up 3/4

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Form 1 SBR, eFiled, trust.
Just approved.
32 days from submission to approval.

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting excited about my first one. Ordered in December via SilencerShop, did the kiosk, will update with times soon.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Form 1 SBR E-Filed
Fingerprints received at ATF on March 4
Approved and emailed stamp received today March 29
25 day turn around Cool

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
Getting excited about my first one. Ordered in December via SilencerShop, did the kiosk, will update with times soon.

Congratulations! Much like stripped AR lowers, they grow without even thinking about it!

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Creeping_Death:
quote:

Congratulations! Much like stripped AR lowers, they grow without even thinking about it!

Thanks! I just got the email that my check was cashed so fingers crossed it goes quick from here!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I finally took the plunge. Bought a SilencerCo 45K Osprey and a .22 Osprey. Sent off the individual application(s) yesterday......

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks! I just got the email that my check was cashed so fingers crossed it goes quick from here!

Don’t bet on it. My check was cashed in December and I am still waiting.

Posts: 3287 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Sent my individual in on a Griffin Optimus and check cashed in October. Probably silly of me to hope it’ll be approved soon but silly or not, I keep hoping.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure fire RC2 filed on a single person trust on 10/17/20. Approved 3/17/21. Picked up 4/17/21.

Really wasn’t expecting until Christmas. Pleasantly surprised.

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Same here...

Omega 45K tax stamp cashed on 11/25....

Omega 300 tax stamp cashed on 12/28...

quote:
Originally posted by captain127:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don’t bet on it. My check was cashed in December and I am still waiting.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Has anyone had a Form 20 approved recently?

If so, how long did it take?

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rackrack:
Has anyone had a Form 20 approved recently?

If so, how long did it take?

I had several approved at the end of February and it took about 3 weeks. I submitted them via email.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Submitted my order to SilencerShop in December, my dealer got my Sparrow and Nomad last week, just waiting on stamps..

Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M4Super90:
quote:
Originally posted by offgrid:
SBR Efile Individual

12/14 filed
12/15 prints delivered
1/4 approved

You must have a good reviewer or not much submission volume in your region. I've got four still pending from Nov, and one from 12/1. The one before the election only took 28 days.

Four Form 1 submitted eFile 11/10/20
One Form 1 submitted eFile 12/1/20
Two Form 1 Submited eFile 1/21/21
Form 1 from 1/21/21 "Pending Research" 1/24/21
"Pending Research" status changed to "Submitted/In Process" and prints sent 3/24/21

All seven approved on 5/17/21 by 3 different ATF Authorized Officials

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you check the status? I filed via silencershop. All i can see if the check is cashed...

Posts: 66 | Registered: February 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can call them and they will update you.
On suppressors I would wait a couple of months minimum

Posts: 152 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post