SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of kandersn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kandersn:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Form 1 Trust. Got the trust from Heavyd. It's for an SBR. E-Filed on April 6th, 2015. Received the email stamp on July 13, 2015.

However, my stamp pdf still says Draft on it. I've heard that's been an issue. I'll look into it.

Now to put the rifle together.

Kevin

Use the Ask ATF button at the top of the efile screen and they should be able to send you a new "clean" version. Be aware the approval date will change when they do.

Or you can e-mail the address in this thread for help. This is what I did as it seemed to be faster than using the contact form above.

Thanks. However, I think I just screwed up. I logged in and saw a draft still listed there separate from the Approved form. I deleted the draft thinking that was the issue. Now I see nothing, not even my approved form.

I emailed the address listed in that thread so we'll see what happened. I hope I didn't delete my Form 1 forever.

Kevin

I got a reply from Gary at the ATF. He said that sometimes the PDF doesn't generate properly and it still says draft. My examiner will have a look at it and resend it to me.

However, he said that sometimes there are problems with a deletion. I had a rogue draft in my eForms folder. Thinking that was the issue, I deleted it hoping my Approved form would be ok. Turns out, everything vanished.

If I don't get a fixed Form 1 in a few days, he said to contact him again.

Whatever you do, don't delete an extra draft in your eForms folder if it is tied to a submitted or approved form.

Kevin

I received an email with my corrected Form 1 in it. The Draft watermark is gone. The approval date remained the same as the original. July 13th.

I can't look at the eForms site to see if my form is back in the My Forms page because they are down every Wed from 6am to 6pm. Doesn't really matter if it's there or not, I have the pdf copied in several locations and printed out.

Kevin

Posts: 281 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Got the email today (always seems to be a friday) my Specwar is ready for pick up. Wait time, 3/8 to 7/24

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
My 3/12 and 3/29 both got denied ... the 3/12 on 6/15 because, like an idiot I put "Multi" in as caliber and 3/29 somehow after I paid and it was successfully submitted the name of my trust, address and the trust disappeared from the form ... I called and emailed immiedently and no one at the BATFE responded. 2 weeks later I got an email from the section chief about the missing info and that if I sent it in that it would be fixed ... Well, after submitting it 3 times it never was and on 7/2 it was denied ... I emailed again about what had happened, I was told to resubmit both and it would be expedited. So on 7/3 I did and on 7/5 (after 115 days) I had both my stamps.

On 7/3 I also submitted a new form 1 for my CZ EVO3 but I was told it would that it would have to "wait its turn" ... So the wait begins again!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Disapproved because I used AR15 as model number.
Start over, do not re-collect my $200 for up to 90 days.

Well as the good news is, you can do this too:

What you need to do is call back and talk to the examiner and get their email. Resubmit and pay the $200 again and then email them that you've resubmitted. They will fast track you via their supervisor. Usually about 2-3 weeks...

I called them on Thursday to advise them I resubmitted. Person who answered, not the examiner, was giving me a hard time and didnt want to get me on the phone with examiner. Ultimately I got through to voice mail. I left a message explaining my situation nd left my new control number. Just got my Approval letter today.

Let the spending begin.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to fill out a form 1 for the last 30 minutes. All is well until I attempt to upload the trust documents. The circle whirls then throws me back to the start page. Anyone else having this problem?

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your file might be to large. Compress or split up

Posts: 336 | Location: SE. Florida | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fgwilliams1:
I've been trying to fill out a form 1 for the last 30 minutes. All is well until I attempt to upload the trust documents. The circle whirls then throws me back to the start page. Anyone else having this problem?

I had this problem last week but a little persistence helped, it kicked me back twice.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coanan:
Your file might be to large. Compress or split up

I have it split into two parts. I have used this set up for all my other NFA items. I was persistent and got it to go thru to the payment step. Once there, it circles for a while then gives me a Java error. How come the gubmint can't make a functional website?

This is what I get:

A system error has occurred: javax.el.ELException: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: CheckIn error Please press OK to try and recover from this error.

..in a little box.

Anyone got any input/ideas??

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone got any input/ideas??

Try it again in a couple of hours if not in the morning! The system at the end of the day is a PoS... No other way to put it!!

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@fgwilliams1: it's done the same thing to me EVERY time. Frustrating!!!

Posts: 2007 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I resubmitted this morning before 7 am central. It did the same thing for the first three times. After 7AM, it processed thru. Still seemed to have some hick-ups but I got a confirmation of payment and status change to in process and pending.
Maybe there is a future in IT work for the government?? The IT gurus they have now aren't cutting it.

GW.

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
(snip)
Maybe there is a future in IT work for the government?? The IT gurus they have now aren't cutting it.

Hopefully its not the same guys that wrote the Obamanation website code

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
SBR on a trust in PA

submitted 3-13-15

pending 3-19-15

approved 7-20-15

got the call and picked up today 7-27-15

EDIT:
this was a form 4

Posts: 172 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
Waiting on a SilencerCo Omega, the check was cashed 4-14-15. I'm hoping to have it before September, but preparing to be dissapointed. Smile

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up the Griffin Revolution 9mm yesterday.

Mailed March 14
Form 4 was Dated August 4th
Received August 8th

Posts: 203 | Registered: April 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Saker 556 on Trust Form 4

Purchased 3/15/2015
Check Cashed 4/1/2015
Approved 8/9/2015 (sunday so it looks like OT is still authorized)
Arrived at dealer ??

Should be fun. Its going on a bcm noveske 11.5 SBR.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
The form 1 timeline sounds about right.

NRA Life Member

Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
I've currently got a Form 1 (SBR) that I e-filed on May 1 (102 days) and a Form 4 (Spectre II) I mailed on April 15 (117 days). Both on a trust. Im really surprised that my Form 1 has taken this long, my last one only took slightly more than 30 days.

I hate to see that Form 1 time! I suspect we may be waiting to SBR the same pistol. Wink

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
March 9th of 2015 mailed in TWO form 4's with checks for each.

June 26th ONE of them approved and mailed to Dealer.

2nd form 4 FINALLY approved on July 18th. Just got approved form IN at my Dealers TODAY.

Talk about the efficiency of big Government.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 Trust Form 4, both for suppressors, check cashed on 03/25/2015, approved on 07/28/2015. Stamp received by dealer today, 08/10/2015

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 394 | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post