SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
3 form 4’s on a trust:

Check cashed 3/26/18
Approved 11/20/18
Stamps at dealer 12/1/18

How many people on the trust?

Just me

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a 3 month form 1 trust back... but still have a 6+ mo. pending. Seems very random.

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recieved a call from silencer shop today. My form 1's have a delay.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Recieved a call from silencer shop today. My form 1's have a delay.

Everyone’s F1 that was efiled through SS has a delay because the ATF is refusing to accept them.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/in...926/&page=4#i3445326

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
Dead Air Sandman-S
Form 4, Trust
Pending: April 04, 2018
Approved: December 04, 2018

Would have been sooner but the original 41-F was rejected. Re-submitted Dean's "fixed" amendment and it was approved a couple weeks later.

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
C

I filed my Form 1 through eFile Dec. 2nd. Went through, cc charged and accepted . Now in the Submitted / Processing status.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Form 1 #2 approved.

Individual via Silencer Shop.

Form submitted on 9/4/2018.
Check cashed on 9/22/2018.
Approved on 12/3/2018.
Stamp in my hands 12/10/2018.

Luckily I had the MPX engraved on Saturday along with my LMT that the stamp came back on and I won a stock in a karma from Creslin, so this MPX is ready to rock today.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryanZ06:
Form 1 trust with one responsible person through Silencer Shop

submitted to SS: 6/26
E signed: 7/9
check cashed: 7/22
Approved: 11/19

I still have another Form 1 that was submitted in January that I haven't received yet. I'll be calling to check on it this week.

My Form 1 trust from January finally came in.

submitted to Silencer Shop-1/15
check cashed by ATF-2/3
approved-12/4
stamp in hand-12/11

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:
C

I filed my Form 1 through eFile Dec. 2nd. Went through, cc charged and accepted . Now in the Submitted / Processing status.

When did you mail your finger print cards?
I just went through the Eform 1 and mailed my finger print cards yesterday 12/20/18.
I am just curious if I should get the can engraved before getting the stamp.

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
can engraved???
SBR's get engraved
can's can be ceracoated to a different color.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
can engraved???
SBR's get engraved
can's can be ceracoated to a different color.

Form 1 items get engraved.
So if you build your own can... you engrave it.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
ATF is under justice dept.
I don't think they are funded and are shutdown?

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:

Well they still answer the phone if you call to check on a form4 Smile

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:

Well they still answer the phone if you call to check on a form4 Smile

The people who answer the phone are contractors, who got paid. The examiners, who actually process the forms, are furloughed. Nothing is happening with any F1 or F4 right now.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
BATF apparently also has 'contractors' or some personnel working in the mail room as well....My SOT received an approved Form 4 for my Sandman-S last Thursday. Cool

Form 4 Trust:
Check Cashed 4/28/18
Approved 12/12/18
Stamp at Dealer 1/3/19 - Definitely mailed after the shutdown! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
BATF apparently also has 'contractors' or some personnel working in the mail room as well....My SOT received an approved Form 4 for my Sandman-S last Thursday. Cool

Form 4 Trust:
Check Cashed 4/28/18
Approved 12/12/18

The shutdown started 12/20. Given the holidays with no mail and the general holiday mail traffic, it still could have been out in the mail just before the shutdown and not gotten to you until after New Years. In any case, it was approved before the shutdown. That’s the relevant part.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

Form 4 Trust:
Check Cashed 4/28/18
Approved 12/12/18

The shutdown started 12/20. Given the holidays with no mail and the general holiday mail traffic, it still could have been out in the mail just before the shutdown and not gotten to you until after New Years. In any case, it was approved before the shutdown. That’s the relevant part.

It was postmarked AFTER Christmas, either the 12/26 or 12/28. The postmark was was slightly smeared so I can't be 100% sure. Wink

Just FYI - I had checked the postmark because the approval date of the Form 4 was three weeks earlier and I wanted to know how long they sat on it at ATF before it was mailed. At the time, I was not aware that ATF was affected by the shutdown.

So yes, approved BEFORE the shutdown, but mailed AFTER the shutdown....Just sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FWIW I bought a couple Glock auto Sears (post 86 dealer samples) on an efile form 3 that was submitted on 12/21 and they were approved on 1/2. That's a lot longer than an efile Form 3 usually takes, but they are definitely still at work in some capacity at the NFA Branch.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Today purchased and filed Form 4s for a Dead Air Mask and Omega 9k. Used Dean's Trust with his 41F Amendment form. The wait begins...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This was just a Form 1 for an SBR, but considering the government shutdown I was impressed with the turnaround.

Submitted 12-21-18
Approved 2-6-19

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post