SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My last SBR was 33 days with a trust, submitted electronically. I submitted one for my SP5 two weeks ago. I suspect because of the current virus situation, it may be longer.

UPDATED with submitted on 2/24, approved on 3/23.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: K.O.A.M.,

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Feb 21 - Silencerco Kiosk/Suppressor Ordered
Mar 05 - Suppressor Received by FFL/DocuSign Signed/Submitted
Mar 19 - App Received/Check Cashed by ATF

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SBR form 1, individual, submitted Eform 3/14/20, approved 4/3/20.

Still waiting on a paper one filed in Feburary.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: phydough,

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Are they still processing during this craziness?

I suddenly got the hankerin' for an SBS and am bored out of my mind, so why not do an e-Form???

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 trust submitted late March 2019, stamp in hand 4/13.

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
The Feds are still approving stamps. I'm going on almost 13 months now.
Just checked NFA Tracker--last stamps that were approved April 10th--->now showing April 17th.
Still waiting.....
https://www.nfatracker.com/
Yankee Hill Machine in Mass is closed until further notice. Confused
https://yhm.net/

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Bought a Noveske SBR back in July of last year from a shop here in Dallas. Just found out they’ve since gone out of business and their remaining NFA inventory is going to be transferred through a company out in Midland that they had a loose affiliation with. So now I either have to drive 4 hours one way to pick it up or pay to have the gun shipped to me once it clears. To say I’m a little peeved would be an understatement. Plenty of Class III/SOT dealers here in DFW they could have worked with.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent in 2 Form 4's (Individual) mid November. In February got them returned for corrections. They were from an estate of a friend that passed away and they wanted further info on the probate/will. I got everything back to them by March 14th. I called 4/15 and was told that they were both approved 3/27 or 3/28 (can't remember now). But friend's wife has been checking mail and they were still not received. Hoping just a delay in them being mailed out due to whats going on. If not I will have to request copies, which I hope won't be too much of a pain. I've read elsewhere to wait at least 30 days after approval before requesting copies but will probably wait a little longer due to current conditions. Anybody else have long delays in receiving them after knowing they were approved? (My last form 4 came about a week after approval)

Posts: 339 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^ Isn't that a Form 5 Transfer. If so, that's a completely different animal, which features a 'Tax Free Transfer' and different handling by BATF.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not an heir. So we had to do a form 4 and his widow transferred it from his estate. As his wife she could have transferred to herself on a form 5 as she was executor and unfortunately he did not list the guns in a will, just left everything to her and he told her to give them to me.

Posts: 339 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 trust from October '19 just in. One from July '19 still not. Random.

Called today, July form 4 just approved. So one at 9 mo and one at 5. Improving overall I guess.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike748,

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 1 Trust (CZ Scorpion SBR)
Submitted: 03/31/2020
Approved/Received: 04/21/2020.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Trust
Submitted 4/19/19
Check Cashed 5/2/19
Approved 4/13/20

4/28/19...still waiting on dealer to receive approved stamp.

Second can check cashed on 7/2/19 - still pending.

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Got mt stamp, 11 months 2 weeks. Deadair Nomad.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vero8,

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Finally:

Form 4 Trust
Submitted 4/19/19
Check Cashed 5/2/19
Approved 4/13/20
Stamp R'cd. 5/1/20

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Got one back this week on a trust Form 4 (Rugged Oculus) ordered from SS and using the kiosk.

7/4/19 check cash
4/8/20 approved
5/6/20 stamp at dealer

I've seen several other people on various tracking threads who have had stamps go 30 days past approval without showing up and had to request them. This is the longest that it has taken me to get an approved stamp in hand. In the past I've seen no more than two weeks. I know it's not the dealer sitting on it because they are on top of everything.

Oculus in the short configuration on my 21A with a G17 thrown in for size comparison.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nomad-30 and Recce 5
Both purchased 6/27/19
Check cashed 7/3/19
Approved 4/14/20
Stamps at dealer 5/5/20
Examiner was BSM

314 days I believe

Posts: 147 | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TBAC Ultra 7

Checked cashed 9/16
Approved 4/17
Waiting on stamp

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently received one for a Silencer Shop customer.

He bought the can in March of 2019.
I received it from Silencer shop in June of 2019.
It was approved almost exactly one year from the date on the Form 4 in March of 2020.
I received the stamp exactly 30 days later.

I am curious what the deal is with Silencer Shop taking almost 90 days to get the suppressor to me, the local dealer. I have not had a chance to go back and look at the Form 3 and see if they just dragged their feet on it or what.

I am a past Silencer Shop customer and currently a preferred dealer, but I would keep in mind that when they (Silencer Shop) control submission of the Form 3 and Form 4, you are at their whim.

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to say, in Silencer Shop's defense, that I have ordered two cans from them in 2020, one form 3 was delivered to dealer in 7 days, the second in 10 days. Checks were cashed within 3 weeks after purchase. I think that is stellar service.

Posts: 61 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post