SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Be Like Mike
Picture of CEShooter
posted Hide Post
Paperwork submitted Dec. 21st
Check cashed Mar. 4th
Stamp in hand Oct. 24th

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CEShooter,

---------------
"Structural engineering is the art of moulding materials we don't understand into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot really access, in such a way that the community at large has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." Dr. A. R. Dykes

Posts: 2229 | Location: 500 Miles from the homeland | Registered: February 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Check cashed 5/5/20. Stamp at dealer/picked up 10/27/20. 175 days, plus a couple of weeks from purchase of suppressor to when atf cashed check. So about 190 days total.

Image to come.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vgex,

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Christmas in November at my place!!

Check cashed: 6/8/20
Approved: 10/22/20 (136 days)
Received: 11/3/20 (12 days)

X 3!

Rugged Oculus (.22)
Rugged Obsidian (.45)
Rugged Surge (7.62)

Posts: 594 | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Submitted: 5/22/20
Cashed: 6/16/20
Stamp in hand: 11/17/20

Remington Police Magnum SBS

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Purchased: 6/27/20
Check Cashed: 7/20/20
Approved: 11/12/20
Envelope Postmarked: 11/17/20
Didn't have time to pick up until today 12/5/20 Smile

Silencerco Omega 45K
Form 4 Individual through Silencer Shop

Posts: 247 | Location: Pinellas County, Florida | Registered: August 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Purchased 12/22/20 from Silencer Shop

I look forward to updating this soon!

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7/9/20 -- Omega 9 suppressor purchased
7/24/20 -- tax stamp cashed, following some confusion with my prepaid stamps via Silencer Shop
12/31/20 -- notified that tax stamp has arrived. Probably be a few days before I can visit the LGS and take delivery.

A little under 6 months isn't too bad.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Dead Air mask 22

Purchased from Silencer shop on 08/10/2020
Tax stamp arrived 12/31/2020.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SBR Efile Individual

12/14 filed
12/15 prints delivered
1/4 approved

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by offgrid:
SBR Efile Individual

12/14 filed
12/15 prints delivered
1/4 approved

You must have a good reviewer or not much submission volume in your region. I've got four still pending from Nov, and one from 12/1. The one before the election only took 28 days.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M4Super90:
quote:
SBR Efile Individual

12/14 filed
12/15 prints delivered
1/4 approved

You must have a good reviewer or not much submission volume in your region. I've got four still pending from Nov, and one from 12/1. The one before the election only took 28 days.

Ya, I feel lucky! Was expecting a longer wait due to the holidays.

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ya, I feel lucky! Was expecting a longer wait due to the holidays.

Nice build!

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Didn't wanna start a new thread, so I threw it up here. Apologies if it's in the wrong spot!

I bought and finally got a SilencerCo Hybrid, and they had the deal some of you might recall that you would get a free .22 suppressor at that time. They shipped it to my local dealer, who was supposed to call me ALMOST A YEAR AGO to tell me it was there.

Long story short, I haven't applied for a stamp yet. I started a trust to get the last one, so my overly long question is: is this a Form 4, and will I have to go through all the same things again (fingerprints, etc)? Any shortcuts??

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes a form 4 to transfer from the dealer to you, and no there aren’t any shortcuts Frown

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike, sometimes I'm like a kid-I ask questions when I know the answer, just hoping the world will change for me. Big Grin

ETA: Seems I also need to fill out the Responsible Person Questionnaire as well since buying through a Trust?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slabsides45,

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Thanks Mike, sometimes I'm like a kid-I ask questions when I know the answer, just hoping the world will change for me. Big Grin

ETA: Seems I also need to fill out the Responsible Person Questionnaire as well since buying through a Trust?

Yep, you’ll need to do all of the RP paperwork if you’re using a trust, and photos and fingerprint cards for everyone.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Griffin Armament Optimus
Purchased 10/6/20 SilencerShop
Check cashed 11/12/20
Can’t wait to shoot it.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Purchased Saker 556K and Omega 9K at LGS on 5/20/2020.
ATF charged me on 7/2/2020

Was told in October by LGS that turnaround was 6 months. No calls or anything so on 1/6/2021, I call LGS. "Oh, they just came in!!!"

Date on paperwork was 11/30/20, so I figure it may have actually came in early December. Roll Eyes

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like your dealer took their time sending paperwork, too. Cards are usually charged or checks cashed within two weeks. I sent several off for customers last week and several have told me they've been charged. ATF has a month to mail the form after approval.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
It might have gotten lost. I had two suppressors at once from silencershop. Paperwork was approved in january 2017. My dealer got it march 2017. I’m there at least once a month so I know he didn’t hold on to them. He usually calls me the minute something comes in.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post