SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Form 1 (individual) submitted via Silencer Shop's service: 8/3/18

Check cashed by ATF: 8/27/18

That's about 10 days longer from submission to check cashing than the two silencers I submitted in July.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent the Form 1 (trust) application in through the LGS on August 24, and listed my credit card for payment. Credit Card payment processed by ATF only six days later, August 30.

Posts: 143 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
Form 4 on a Rugged Obsidian sent in 1/22/18

Stamp arrived to my SOT 8/31/2018

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Form 3s must be fast.

Ordered a suppressor on monday, my dealer emailed his info on Tuesday and it’s shipped already. It should arrive at my dealer on Monday.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8008 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Form 3s must be fast.

F3's are going as fast as 24 hours !

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First suppressor in my hands. Sent in late 11/2017. Approved 8/28/18. Paperwork arrived at dealer 9/15/18.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've two cans sitting in jail currently Frown At the 3 month mark or so.

Posts: 16 | Registered: April 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when doing the silencer shop form 4's do they still sit on your paperwork for a few months and box up 50k all together and ship them off. Or have they cleaned up their act and submit the stuff in a timely manner?

I am looking at picking up 3 at the minimum, maybe 4 suppressors at once. I would like to make this as painless as possible. I will read and ponder all suggestions.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
when doing the silencer shop form 4's do they still sit on your paperwork for a few months and box up 50k all together and ship them off. Or have they cleaned up their act and submit the stuff in a timely manner?

I am looking at picking up 3 at the minimum, maybe 4 suppressors at once. I would like to make this as painless as possible. I will read and ponder all suggestions.

For doing a bunch all at once, Silencer Shop is the way to go. Just one photo and one set of fingerprints. They do seem to wait a couple of weeks to send them to the ATF in batches, but given that it seems to be taking 8-9 months on average right now, saving a week or two doesn’t outweigh the convenience for me.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Submitted trust via silencer shop for an SBR on 1/31, accepted 2/18 and got the call yesterday my stamp is in.

Posts: 1624 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Form 1 MPX filed via Silencer Shop.

ATF cashed the check on 9/22.

That's 4 in the pipe now.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
3 cans:
Dead Air Wolverine
AAC Tirant 45
SiCo Saker 556

Form 4 trust (2 responsible persons)

Check Cashed 11/24/17
Approved: 10/2/18

Just waiting for the USPS now

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My last Form 1 was 174 days mailbox to mailbox. Received in May. I was thinking things were speeding up, but after reading some of the posts here, maybe not...

Posts: 71 | Location: KCMO | Registered: October 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
3 cans:
Dead Air Wolverine
AAC Tirant 45
SiCo Saker 556

Form 4 trust (2 responsible persons)

Check Cashed 11/24/17
Approved: 10/2/18

Just waiting for the USPS now

Just got the call - gonna pick them up today

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered today, paperwork completed today.

2 form 1 mpx/vector crb

Dead air mask

Deead air odessa

Dead air ghost m x3

Dead air sandman ti

The wait begins.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:

My SilencerShop purchases were made on 7/16, ATF cashed the checks on the 7/26. I think it was only a couple of days before the forms were sent out after I finished the purchase for the Form4s on the website.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
quote:

My SilencerShop purchases were made on 7/16, ATF cashed the checks on the 7/26. I think it was only a couple of days before the forms were sent out after I finished the purchase for the Form4s on the website.

good to know. there are a few recent complaints on google about people not having things submitted for several months. I was bettign that it is incorrect info, or incomplete info on the purchaser side that caused the issue.

Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
So does anybody know how long the FBI NICS portion of the new process typically takes?

I called to check on the status of my Obsidian 9 and the ATF said it was waiting on the FBI NICS check. He would not say how long that takes.

Form 4 trust, submitted on 3/14/18. Right at 7 months total time so far.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brett B,

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Suppressor and form 1 order plqced on 10/11.

Silencershop mailed the suppressor forms 10/15.

I am not sure what is up with the two form 1's

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Just picked up another one today.

Gemtech Patrolman
Form 4 trust (2 people)

Form sent: 12/10/17
Check cashed: 12/17/17
Approved: 10/09/18
Received: 10/20/18