SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Got the call today. Form 4, two suppressors, two stamps arrived today. 58 Days. Trust.

Seriously? Wow! I’m going to check with my dealer on my two from December

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6482 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I don't have any cans/sbrs pending at the moment I need to buy something to get in the line!

I think I will get the new YHM 9mm can in the summer, but I might not be able to resist getting a Turbo K.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3171 | Location: Winston-Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I inquired about some items I submitted early October, the lady said 10 months was normal. 4 people on a family trust

Posts: 1070 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I and two other friends set up separate trusts last year and each purchased two cans. Friend A’s check was cashed on 4/15/19, mine was cashed on 5/2/19, and friend B’s check was on 5/22/19. Stopped by friend B’s home this afternoon and he had both of his cans and stamps which he picked up earlier today. He said he got the call last Friday. Friend A and I are still waiting...

Michael

Posts: 532 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Just got another call....F4 for machine gun, submitted August 2019 on a trust and arrived today.

Posts: 2009 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a SilencerCo Sparrow, submitted 3/27/19, approved 2/3/20, stamp at dealer 2/15/20. Form 4 on a trust.

Posts: 1958 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post