SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Tax stamp DAY!!
Form 1, on a Trust. Sent in June, just got it March 1st, but was actually singed Febuary 1, 2019.
The stupid picture won't show up, it's a Swiss 551.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 3906 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, F4s are still stuck on the slow paper boat. Check cashed 5/20/18, Approved 2/23/19. A lot of people are reporting getting May submittals back this month, so it seems pretty consistent at 9 months. My previous F4 was also 9 months (11/17 - 8/18).

Posts: 1840 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting on a F4, with a trust, from the same time.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 3906 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10 months to the day on my Octane 45. Got my first today! :-)

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 3738 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
10 months. Just got mine today !!! yikes. such a pretty stamp ! lol

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4841 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vipers28
posted Hide Post
Mine just got kicked loose today as well! 10 months exactly. Next...

Posts: 734 | Location: Pac Wet | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Waiting on a Form 4 from 6/12/18. Not expecting it until late March or early April.

I have a Efilr Form 1 Trust in since 12/2/2018. Yet many come back in short order. Calling them goes nowhere. Containing elected officials didn't rate a reply.

Found this today. Sounds like the ATF has their own issues.

http://cleanupatf.org/mission.html

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5123 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Called today again... approved Monday 3/4.

Update: Mail was quick so I have it in hand 3/9. 11 mo. from mailing, 10 mo. from check cashed. I think I’m done with Form 4’s for a while. Maybe I’ll do an e-file Form 1 for my next suppressor and make something cool.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike748,

Posts: 185 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mossyoak1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mossyoak1:

That's the same story I received today. My store has not received anything since the gov't shutdown. This sucks

Called today and they are on the move and starting to see form 4 come back from April, so hopefully the next month.. we shall see

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 446 | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Ordered my Rugged .22 suppressor around Memorial Day weekend 2018.

Monday, 3-11-2019, got the call from the dealer it was in. Right around 10 months as well.

Sig P229R 9mm
Sig P320c 9mm

Posts: 898 | Location: Tampa, FL USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M4Super90:
Form 1 efile on Trust
Submitted: Jan 29, 2019.
Approved and stamp received electronically: Feb 25, 2019.

26 Days!

Still waiting on a Form 4 from 4/2/2018.

Form 4 approved 2/25/29, at the dealer 3/7/19.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3573 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mossyoak1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That's the same story I received today. My store has not received anything since the gov't shutdown. This sucks

Called today and they are on the move and starting to see form 4 come back from April, so hopefully the next month.. we shall see

I received a call on Friday releasing it from prison. 10.5 months for the form 4.

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 446 | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post