SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
So does anybody know how long the FBI NICS portion of the new process typically takes?

I called to check on the status of my Obsidian 9 and the ATF said it was waiting on the FBI NICS check. He would not say how long that takes.

Form 4 trust, submitted on 3/14/18. Right at 7 months total time so far.

Just called and found out this was approved, 7.5 months total. Not sure how much of that was time languishing at FBI but it was at least 2 weeks.

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

-Vince Lombardi

Posts: 2348 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saker 762
Signed papers on January 19.
Approved October 15.
Picked it up today.
Similar wait time as a baby.

GW.

Posts: 574 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Mailed Form 4 Individual 3/20/18
Credit Card Charged 4/10/18
Approved 10/24/18

Now waiting on the Tax Stamp.

Did not think I would buy another suppressor after the first one, but....

At least I do get to shoot them at my LGS while waiting for the stamp.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1099 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Suppressor and form 1 order plqced on 10/11.

Silencershop mailed the suppressor forms 10/15.

I am not sure what is up with the two form 1's

My 200 dollar checks were cashed today, my Form 1's were supposed to ETF today, but i don't see that updated on my account as of yet.

My nomad 30
And 4th ghost m submitted 11/9

My mpx form 1 submitted 11/12 eft

Still waitin on

Kriss vector form 1.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

Posts: 4453 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post