SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
I mailed in a Form 1 and a Form 4 on 8/15. Just got a voicemail from ADCO that my suppressor is ready for pickup!

This past Tuesday I finally got my Form 1 back that I mentioned in this post back on August 1st. Interesting that the Form 1 was 6 weeks behind the Form 4 and they were mailed to the ATF on the same day.

E.S. Dunbar

Posts: 6007 | Location: Toledo, Ohio | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
I called about my Trust Form 4 yesterday. Was told they received it on January 23, 2017 and is currently in the system as "pending".

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 845 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
getting ready to submit all my paperwork for a form 1 individual for a sbr. hopefully it will be here before i turn 40. i am 35 now.

Posts: 759 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SBR1 (B&T APC 45) 9 months
SBR2 (AR 11.5") 10 months
Supressor (Socom mini for SBR2) 10 months.

All returned in span of 6 days. Two revisions and one call for fingerprint card missing data.

All in all pretty good timing and customer service.

Posts: 349 | Location: FL | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Check was cashed Dec. 18 2016, I called ATF today to check on the status, said it was approved TODAY!! Now I just wait for the last few days!!whoo hoo!!
AAC Ti-rant 9S !!

Posts: 4578 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
Check was cashed Dec. 18 2016, I called ATF today to check on the status, said it was approved TODAY!! Now I just wait for the last few days!!whoo hoo!!
AAC Ti-rant 9S !!

Individual or trust?

Posts: 2058 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Filed Form 4 Individual Paper by mail on 12/10/16.

Credit card charged 3/18/17.

Received a call today from PSA, the DDM4ISR is ready to pick up.

10 months.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 901 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dustininwy
posted Hide Post
Sent sbr Form 1 Trust October 2016.
They received it 10/21/2016
Approved 10/6/2017
Just waiting for the stamp to arrive.

Posts: 123 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: July 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contacted NFA again this morning.
Submitted Form 1 Trust mid-October 2016.
Was informed this morning that it's still pending, but they are now up to September approval for Trust-filed applications.
Should be a few weeks now, hopefully.

Posts: 122 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Tax stamp ARRIVED!!10 full mos almost to the day.....WOW!

Posts: 4578 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 form 4's non-trust submitted 4/17/17. Approved 10/16/17!!! A day shy of 6 months. FFL had them back on 10/20/17 and I picked them up today Big Grin

No idea why mine went through so fast. I actually had the ATF contact my FFL on 8/28 for missing info on my fingerprint cards too (put US for place of birth instead of city and state).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ubelongoutside,

Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice

Posts: 987 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:
2 form 4's non-trust submitted 4/17/17. Approved 10/16/17!!! A day shy of 6 months. FFL had them back on 10/20/17 and I picked them up today Big Grin

No idea why mine went through so fast. I actually had the ATF contact my FFL on 8/28 for missing info on my fingerprint cards too (put US for place of birth instead of city and state).

That's great news. I think everyone shot their load before 41F.

E.S. Dunbar

Posts: 6007 | Location: Toledo, Ohio | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:

That's great news. I think everyone shot their load before 41F.

I'm hoping its a sign that it's moving faster. A friend submitted 3 that were about a month between. His first two took 10 months. Last one took 6.

Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice

Posts: 987 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Talked to the guys at ADCO today...and accidentally purchased a TiRant 9M...they said they are getting back stamps from May submissions.

I have three from the middle of July and one from today. It will be interesting to see when they make it.

At the pace it's been going, are we going to see a 3 month turn around? When was the last time it was 5 months even?

E.S. Dunbar

posted Hide Post
I purchased an AAC Element 2 on a form 4 trust 9-10-16. Check cashed 10-28-16, approved 10-19-17. Still waiting for the stamp to arrive at my dealer.

Posts: 174 | Registered: June 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Talked to the guys at ADCO today...and accidentally purchased a TiRant 9M...they said they are getting back stamps from May submissions.

I have three from the middle of July and one from today. It will be interesting to see when they make it.

At the pace it's been going, are we going to see a 3 month turn around? When was the last time it was 5 months even?

Early 2016.

Posts: 358 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are your submissions trust or individual?

Trust applications continue to lag behind individual by quite a bit.

Posts: 2058 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Form 1 to make MPX SBR with a trust

submitted on 12/9/16
approved 10/26/17
received in mail 11/2/17

giggity Big Grin

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 773 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
Got the call yesterday evening. My Form 4 for a suppressor is at the dealer. I think I mailed it in December last year, so ~11 months.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 14705 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:

Are your submissions trust or individual?

Trust applications continue to lag behind individual by quite a bit.

Dang, mine are on a trust.

E.S. Dunbar