SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Griffin Armament Optimus check cashed 2/12/16 and approved on August 23rd.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
YES!! finally got my two stamps back yesterday evening. 2 form 1's for a 300 blk SBR and a suppressor to fit it.

Oh yeah the dates, submitted via e-file, 3/31, approved 9/16. Never thought I'd have any NFA items, this is F'n awesome.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1184 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Congrats on joining the NFA family ... but beware, its addictive!

I filed my last one on 5/20 ... hopefully it will be coming through soon Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimberkid,

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check was cashed on February 06, tax stamp came in yesterday (09/16).

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Just got an email from my SOT. Hes saying the ATF process is straight up broken, some people from Feb 2016 are still waiting for Form 4s.

Hes estimating that the ATF will revise their 6 month wait to 8 months here shortly.

I have a check cashed Form 4 in Early May. I honestly expect it in Jan/Feb 2017 at the earliest.

It will only get worse with all the deadline beaters.

Have a Form 1 SBR for my 9mm AR from April 15, I am hoping to have that some time in October.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up my Octane today. I bought it back in February so I had about a 7-7.5 month wait. I bought my Saker about a month later so I'm hoping to see that stamp soon too. The Sebenza arrived yesterday. Great week so far Smile

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
I had a lengthy discussion about wait times with one of the ATF higher ups the other day. Checks are being cashed ranging from a couple days to 3 weeks. Forms are being processed into the system about 10 weeks after receipt.

Expected wait times are then 6-10 months after the 10 week mark. We ball parked total wait times at 7 to 12 months.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 308th_sps
posted Hide Post
My form 1 SBR was efiled 4/4/16. I received the stamp today 9/21/16. So, 5 months and 17 days. Now waiting on my form 4 supressor filed 4/12/16.

308th_sps

American by birth
Veteran by choice
Southern by the Grace of God

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 308th_sps:
My form 1 SBR was efiled 4/4/16. I received the stamp today 9/21/16. So, 5 months and 17 days. Now waiting on my form 4 supressor filed 4/12/16.

Wow, thats good news for me my DeadAir Mask was 4/22/16 !

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 308th_sps:

I've got a Form 1 efile for my Scorpion from 4/10 that I'm still waiting on. Fingers crossed it comes in before my range trip this weekend.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coming up on just short of 6 months for my last one out there. Not that I have time to shoot it in the foreseeable future, but whatever...

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should be no reason for wait times this long!!

kevin

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Drew816
posted Hide Post
Form 1 SBR for a SIG MPX E-Filed on 7 April, approved today 5.5 months to the day on 23 Sept. Glad it's done but man that was a painful one, I thought it was only going to take 3-4! Glad I already had it engraved, it's all ready to rock now.

Digital only form, the PDF they sent is a mess buy it's done.

Good luck to the rest of you!

==================================

Posts: 476 | Registered: February 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Combat Vet:
Should be no reason for wait times this long!!

kevin

You must not have seen that picture of a truck load of Suppressors that Silencerco was shipping out just before the 7/13 cut-off.

I blame ALL YOU PEOPLE for me having to wait so long!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trust suppressor purchase, 7 months, 18 days.

Posts: 693 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagnumU:

I hope this is a sign I should be getting mine any day. I am at 7 months and 15 days so far and still waiting.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:
Originally posted by MagnumU:

I hope this is a sign I should be getting mine any day. I am at 7 months and 15 days so far and still waiting.

me too!!

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Drew816:
Form 1 SBR for a SIG MPX E-Filed on 7 April, approved today 5.5 months to the day on 23 Sept. Glad it's done but man that was a painful one, I thought it was only going to take 3-4! Glad I already had it engraved, it's all ready to rock now.

Digital only form, the PDF they sent is a mess buy it's done.

Good luck to the rest of you!

who did the engraving?

A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Efile Form 1 SBR (CZ Scorpion)

submitted 4/10/16
approved 9/27/16

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Efiled two sbr Form 1's on 4/10/16.

Approved 9/27/16.

Posts: 425 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post